Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you faced beating as a child?

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date

Have you faced beating in your school life?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
Even our highschools beat grown up 15-16 year olds with stick like animals. I was wondering how it is in your country. Have you faced any abouse from your parents or teachers as a child or teenager?

I was only ever beaten by my grandmother in my childhood cause I would misbehave at Church

Yes, I was Daddy's punching bag. The cops had to be called twice. He would never touch my sisters, of course.

I got kicked in the face once back in elementary school. The fucker was way older then me and bigger too. I wasn't even doing anything, I was just climing to the top on le shitty playground and as soon as I got near the top he kicked me, and I fell and landed on the dirt.

What a fucking prick :feelsUgh:

Even our highschools beat grown up 15-16 year olds with stick like animals. I was wondering how it is in your country. Have you faced any abouse from your parents or teachers as a child or teenager?
Yes

Been threatened because i didnt reply to some rude people, They start with, Did you hear me? Then if i dont reply they say, Do you want to get beat up?

I almost got strangled to death by my 5' 10'' mother after she discovered my growth plates closed early, but other than that, never.

I almost got strangled to death by my 5' 10'' mother after she discovered my growth plates closed early, but other than that, never.
BRO, I hope you moved the fuck out of that house! Thats not safe to be near your mother

I became a fencer and martial artist, because of this.

Knife fighting against groups

and arm breaking against individuals.

Too much that I learned to care more about leveling up in fighting than my school grades. I'd purposely load my bag with heavy books and purposely took the long way and the stairs up and down unnecessarily just for training.

Not really. I was very well behaved for a kid.

Yes, by my mom. Definitely contributed to my misogyny tbh

My grandfather was a military nut and once made me sleep outside for walking in front of the tv when I was like 5.

My bitch mom beat me instead so I didnt have to.

I have zero respect for veterans now

Yes, I got beat by my dad