Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever woken up crying from a dream?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
A few minutes ago I remembered of a dream that I had last year
I remember that I was ready to go to heaven and I was saying goodbye to my "friends" and family and they were disappearing slowly.
The place was so bright and the floor was rounded.
That dream seemed so real to me that when I woke up I was shaking and crying like a baby because I was still in this hell... OMG

Last edited:
2BC08D47 37AD 4F6E 9950 295252B6A401

thisquestion made me cry ngl

It's super rare for me to cry. I usually just get my eyes a bit wet, which is kinda common tbh, but I don't cry properly.

But yeah, I've already woken up from both dreams and nightmares completely overwhelmed by the strong emotions.

fortunately i don't remember my dreams

I dont dream but I cry

No, but sometimes when I have sweet dreams I clutch my head as though I've been kicked.

I think I have but don't remember the details
full

It's super rare for me to cry. I usually just get my eyes a bit wet, which is kinda common tbh, but I don't cry properly.
it's very rare for me to cry too, but that day was very remarkable.

No, but sometimes when I have sweet dreams I clutch my head as though I've been kicked.
yeah, when I have sweet dreams I barely get out of bed trying to dream about that again.

I had a dream my mother was getting better from Alzheimer's.
Then I woke up, only to realize it was a dream.

Yes but rarely. I’m not really a crier aside when a family member or pet dog dies.

But I have woken up from a dream crying a few times. The last one was about I was lying in my room calling out to my mom and knowing she could hear me but ignored me for some reason.

The last one was about I was lying in my room calling out to my mom and knowing she could hear me but ignored me for some reason.
that's brutal.
we expect to be loved by someone, but what do we do when we are not even loved by our own family?
it's like a child that had lost his family in the middle of nowhere. there is nothing left for him.
tbh I believe that many of us are going to rope when our parents die :cryfeels: .

I'll just say that I cry too much.

Used to happen quite often.

I've had dreams where I was able to put several shots into my chest and face from a full auto Tec9 and set myself free but then I woke up in tears that I was still alive.

No i never cry but i had a dream today where i cried in it while looking at my album of childhood pictures. That dream was very sad indeed.