Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you ever truly loved a foid?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I am the spirit of vengeance
★★★★★
Not just physical lust.
And of course, the feelings weren't (and shouldn't have been) mutual at all.

After more than 10 years I still dream, jerk off, cry and long for the company of my literature teacher.
She was a 7/10, 35yo, probably 40, small (but she loved to wear high heels so she was around my height with them) always wearing very elegant clothes that made her look like an aristocrat, always wearing a long dress covering 90% of her legs but her silk black stockings were visible. she never worse something whorish, always dressing like a fucking porcelain doll.
She was single but had a son, never met him.
She was so fucking smart and probably the only foid that I've seen in my life that had a functional brain, she loved the theater and she would take us there every month but as my fucking class was 99% filled with braindead normie monkeys they wouldn't even pay attention, I remember sitting next to her and admiring her for how fucking smart she was about everything, you could talk with everything with her, she was so genuine and honest and smart, just like me, it's like she was the only foid that could understand me when I talked about something instead of seeing me like a subhuman freak, I remember telling her stories about vidya lore and she liked it because it was fantasy, I could talk about comics with her despite her not knowing a damn thing about it but she was interested in the stories, she could sit and listen to me, it was and still is the most wonderful feeling that I've ever experienced, showing her one of my action figures and she was invested on it she would ask me about it and listen to me and she wouldn't judge me or treat me like I was an autistic retard.

Sadly one day I touched her leg under her dress because I was a stupid retard and I don't know what the fucking fuck was I thinking, she got very upset, I completely fucked up our friendship and she started to avoid me, a month later and the year was over, she went to a different school next year.

I could get a 10/10 Stacy tomorrow by some miracle and I still would long for my teacher, I've dreamed about her in all the possible scenarios that I could imagine, and in my mind I've fucked her in every possible way, I would literally commit manslaughter (in minecraft) to see her again and throw her to my bed and finally touching and squeezing her fucking sexy and elegant legs while kissing her like a fucking animal, choking her while I cum inside her and slapping her for leaving me, slapping her so fucking hard only to kiss her even harder, beating her up like she was my slave then hugging her and crying on her shoulder,

The sheer damage that one single woman has done to me, to make me experience the sweetest thing that this world has to offer, and then just take it away from me. How the fuck is any of this shit even fair.

Yea, but surprise surprise, women don't love men who are ugly and so (obviously) I never ended up with her

Definitely no. I've only ever felt lust for foids as I have never gotten the opportunity to truly know one.

Yes

She tasted great in my soup

Wdym love? How can you love creatures who don't love back?

Not just physical lust.
And of course, the feelings weren't (and shouldn't have been) mutual at all.

After more than 10 years I still dream, jerk off, cry and long for the company of my literature teacher.
She was a 7/10, 35yo, probably 40, small (but she loved to wear high heels so she was around my height with them) always wearing very elegant clothes that made her look like an aristocrat, always wearing a long dress covering 90% of her legs but her silk black stockings were visible. she never worse something whorish, always dressing like a fucking porcelain doll.
She was single but had a son, never met him.
She was so fucking smart and probably the only foid that I've seen in my life that had a functional brain, she loved the theater and she would take us there every month but as my fucking class was 99% filled with braindead normie monkeys they wouldn't even pay attention, I remember sitting next to her and admiring her for how fucking smart she was about everything, you could talk with everything with her, she was so genuine and honest and smart, just like me, it's like she was the only foid that could understand me when I talked about something instead of seeing me like a subhuman freak, I remember telling her stories about vidya lore and she liked it because it was fantasy, I could talk about comics with her despite her not knowing a damn thing about it but she was interested in the stories, she could sit and listen to me, it was and still is the most wonderful feeling that I've ever experienced, showing her one of my action figures and she was invested on it she would ask me about it and listen to me and she wouldn't judge me or treat me like I was an autistic retard.

Sadly one day I touched her leg under her dress because I was a stupid retard and I don't know what the fucking fuck was I thinking, she got very upset, I completely fucked up our friendship and she started to avoid me, a month later and the year was over, she went to a different school next year.

I could get a 10/10 Stacy tomorrow by some miracle and I still would long for my teacher, I've dreamed about her in all the possible scenarios that I could imagine, and in my mind I've fucked her in every possible way, I would literally commit manslaughter (in minecraft) to see her again and throw her to my bed and finally touching and squeezing her fucking sexy and elegant legs while kissing her like a fucking animal, choking her while I cum inside her and slapping her for leaving me, slapping her so fucking hard only to kiss her even harder, beating her up like she was my slave then hugging her and crying on her shoulder,

The sheer damage that one single woman has done to me, to make me experience the sweetest thing that this world has to offer, and then just take it away from me. How the fuck is any of this shit even fair.
Quit a few but they never reciprocated I got tired of them not liking me back romantically or not even interested in being friends

I felt a kind of emotional desire for some actresses, they did not produce sexual stimulation in the slightest, however I felt immensely attracted to them.

Psychological profile too complex for the average slut

Very interesting, I have never experienced real attraction towards a teacher. That must be an especially melancholic type of love.

I don't know if love exists, but if it does, I might have felt it in my middle school years. There was this one girl, the only girl who ever really talked to me and seem like she wanted to. She was the only girl I have ever really liked more than a lustful feeling. Never heard of her again after middle school, but I still remember catching my last glimpse of her on the last day of school all these years later. Her dress, who she was with. I even got her to sign my yearbook, which was the only time I talked to her all year. She has probably gotten railed by countless chads by now and had countless new experiences, while I have stayed largely the same since the last time I saw her.

I only love cartoon foids who have perfect personalities

Yes but she didn’t love me back

I used to, my oneitis. I also thirsted after my teachers kek, but it wasn’t love. I only started getting into my classmates at the beginning of high school. I actually never really imagined any sexual activities with my oneitis because I didn’t want to ‘taint’ the last one thing I had of her.

Of course she never saw me as a person and rejected me when I finally tried asking her out in my senior year of HS when everyone was dating and fucking each other like monkeys. I think she hooked up with some tall Chad, it’s too painful to remember at this point.

I went down the blackpill rabbit hole after this, as all the lies I’ve been fed started to fall apart.

I did but she always gave me the cold shoulder. Only now it dawns on me how cucked it was

Yes many times and I even do geniunely love a foid as of now.

only the ones in my dreams that dont reject me.