Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever trolled people in game?

BBC.BELGRADE

BBC.BELGRADE

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I remember a few years ago me and my friend went in gamechat and trolled this guy by saying that we support beastiality and that there is nothing wrong with it.

Dude was so confused lmaoo

Yes I used to grind to get into high ranks on r6 then start throwing games on purpose by reinforcing rotates, team killing, destroying my teams utility, running infront of my teammates bullets so they get reverse friendly fire, running off with the defuser etc. I’ll post some clips if I can find them of some kids crying in game chat:feelskek:

On gta I used to do god mode glitch and hunt down peoples cargo and destroy it

Yes I used to grind to get into high ranks on r6 then start throwing games on purpose by reinforcing rotates, team killing, destroying my teams utility, running infront of my teammates bullets so they get reverse friendly fire, running off with the defuser etc. I’ll post some clips if I can find them of some kids crying in game chat:feelskek:
Pls post if u do jfll

On gta I used to do god mode glitch and hunt down peoples cargo and destroy it
I hated when people did that to me.

Fuck you nigger

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

based