Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever tried to kys?

RobertsonIsShe

RobertsonIsShe

Greycel
What went wrong?
I tried once, OD’d on paracetamol when I was 16. I failed.

RobertsonIsShe
Recruit
-
JoinedSep 16, 2018Messages8

OD requires you to be far from any help in order for it to be effective, I'd say you shouldn't try to rope.

Why shouldn't you rope? I'm not entirely sure.

Never tried but I was seriously considering it when I was 16 or 17 and being bullied everyday at school.

Luckily I had one really good friend who got me through that period. I feel very sorry for those who had no friends in school.

I only kys Stacey's peach. :feelsthink:

No but i seriously considered it

Never tried but I was seriously considering it when I was 16 or 17 and being bullied everyday at school.

Luckily I had one really good friend who got me through that period. I feel very sorry for those who had no friends in school.
Bros are all we got tbh. There’s nothing more valuable than a friend that will be there for you in your worst moments.

I made an attempt to slash my own throat while incredibly drunk a few years ago.

Failed miseribly. Pretty sure I didnt even break skin. Mom found me passed out with a knife and I ended up in a psych ward for a week

Yea kinda, I smashed my skull with a hammer like 3 really hard hits and fractured my skull and was in hospital for a few weeks

Volcel if you never tried tbh

Yes, twice in 5th grade, and I was really close to it a year ago.

What went wrong?
I tried once, OD’d on paracetamol when I was 16. I failed.

LOL @ trying that female tier method, I wouldnt consider ODing a suicide attempt, its just an attention whoring attempt

Ngl im laughing at some of these suicide attempts

Yea kinda, I smashed my skull with a hammer like 3 really hard hits and fractured my skull and was in hospital for a few weeks
what

i cant think of a more barbaric ooga booga way to die

Twice.

Tried to hang myself but the rope snapped.

I tried to OD a few weeks ago but my mom found me and took me to the hospital.

Will probably try in the new year tbh.

I tried several times, but I never had the balls to do it.

I pulled a zip tie around my neck hoping it would cut off the blood flow to my brain and I’d pass out and die in seconds. But when I did it it was very painful and I got scared. I tried cutting it off with a blade but it was too tight around my neck. I managed to wedge my finger under it and the zip tie was really shitty or old so it snapped

Tried to OD on benzos, didn't take enough

No I’m too much of a pussy

Think about it every day. Going to attempt this year

I tried several times, but I never had the balls to do it.
How do you try to kill yourself several times yet not actually have to balls to kill yourself???

How do you try to kill yourself several times yet not actually have to balls to kill yourself???
God damnit don't be that dumb please, when I say "I tried to kill myself", it's like I had the knife in my hand, ready to cut my throat but I didn't have the balls to actually cut it. Got it?

No, but I have practiced with roping. I almost passed out once jfl

my first time will be the last

I made a very boneheaded attempt when I was 10 or 11

Yes. But sadly failed :feelstrash::feelsrope:

no but i almost tried

I tried hanging myself with a belt but it snapped. Was more a trial run to see if it was viable. I think if i lived in a country where i could get a gun I'd of blown my brains out years ago.

I’ve cut myself at the age of 13 until 16. But I’ve never attempted it. I’ve made plans though, but I never follow through with them.

However I do have a plan for my 21st birthday.

I tried 6 times. 3 times with rope. It could not hold my weight. 2 times with sleeping pills with vodka. Felt really sick. 1 time in the bath with the toaster. To pussy to turn it on.

I was addicted to benzos and thought mixing with alcohol would be the best way to go. Took a shit ton, but woke up the next day. Felt good though, as benzos tend to do. Now I just keep self-medicating while waiting for the next urge to kill myself.