Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever tried to blackpill your parents?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
Have you ever tried to blackpill your mother? I tried to blackpill my mom before because she kept telling me the "Girls don't care about your looks, they only care about your personality, they want someone who is proud of who they are" and in returned I asked her "Would girls date a 5'2 balding Indian who is proud of who they are?" and I kept on asking her that multiple times and she kept avoiding the question further enforcing the blackpill. It seems my parents aren't familiar with blackpill lingos because I made some blackpill and incel references to my parents and they still don't know what they are which is good.

Also note:My parents aren't boomers, they are both Gen X

Couldn't be bothered wasting my time on that

No, it's not worth it since it wouldn't work anyway

Yes, they denied that I was ugly, but then they got angry and said I shouldn't let my looks destroy my motivation or else I'd end up as a bum.

Yes, they denied that I was ugly, but then they got angry and said I shouldn't let my looks destroy my motivation or else I'd end up as a bum.
My mom even called some strangers ugly who look better than me

Yeah, but like typical pajeets they're too lacking in self-awareness to accept it

why would you do that
Because I had enough of my mom's "Its about personality" so I decided to confront her about it but not aggressively and it seems I can win my parents in a blackpill debate since they have no knowledge on incel/blackpill related topics

My mom even called some strangers ugly who look better than me
My mom even told me we should walk up to strangers and ask them if I'm ugly (she expects them to say I'm not, even though I objectively am)

thankfully im not that stupid

My mom even told me we should walk up to strangers and ask them if I'm ugly (she expects them to say I'm not, even though I objectively am)
Ive technically done this before and I got the "EW" response which shows I am 100,000,000% ugly af and face mogged by 98% of the forum

I gave subtle black pills to my mother one time about how a Chad with a bad personality can get women. My mother just said that its not true and gave no real rebuttal. Never trying that again its a waste of time trying to black pill some already brainwashed 60 year old bluepillers.

I gave subtle black pills to my mother one time about how a Chad with a bad personality can get women. My mother just said that its not true and gave no real rebuttal. Never trying that again its a waste of time trying to black pill some already brainwashed 60 year old bluepillers.
Im gonna try that next time she tries to bluepill me, it will be harder to blackpill my step dad as he is more on the redpill side, sure redpillers are low IQ too but at least smarter than bluepillers

No. There is no point, especially when they found my account to this website back in high school and disapproved of it.

Ive technically done this before and I got the "EW" response which shows I am 100,000,000% ugly af and face mogged by 98% of the forum
Yes, my parents, especially my mother, have the illusion that I look normal like everyone else.

Not really. It's just my mother now and blackpilling a female is nearly impossible because if how easily they get relationships no matter how unattractive they look.

No. There is no point, especially when they found my account to this website back in high school and disapproved of it.
Wtf, they actually found you have an .is account??:shock:

My parents would kick me out if they saw my .is account

I think the other people in their lives have a better chance of blackpilling them from example

Wtf, they actually found you have an .is account??:shock:

My parents would kick me out if they saw my .is account
Yeah. My mom spied on my emails back then.

my mom stopped a long time ago saying she hopes i have kids of my own

I`ve actually talked to my mother about Blackpill stuff never said blackpill tho and she suprisingly agrees with me on most things she agreed Foids today have a huge ego and are very entitled while being good for nothing and that looks are important the one family member who is GigaBlackpilled is my uncle he is Non NT like me and is extremely based

I redpilled my mom years ago on globohomo+kikery+demographics+islam+racemixing and blackpilled her on looks, but she is 80 and never believed any bluepilled shit. She knows about incels and she loves Pepe the frog and posts pepes on her facebook lol. I also taught her what the various pill colors represent.

No, I've never talked about dating with either of them and they've never brought it up either.

Tried but my mom just went quiet and asked me to leave her alone for the day.

Yes I showed them my Wheat Waffles rating.

Tried but my mom just went quiet and asked me to leave her alone for the day.
My mom would do the same thing if I successfully blackpill her

(Based avi btw:feelsaww:)

Not really tbh, no point in trying to blackpill anyone.
Yes, my parents, especially my mother, have the illusion that I look normal like everyone else.
Classic.

Yes. I wouldn't recommend trying. It's a fruitless endeavour. In most cases, your parents just won't be able to grasp how bad things are now. This is especially true for your mother.

They will just hear the same :bluepill: that you get from normies.

JFL this post ended up on IT

My dads a fellow ricetruecel so he’s already blackpilled. My mom would never because theres no reason for her too. You need to experience the negative end of the blackpill first hand and have the free thinking ability to reject societies lies to become blackpilled.

My parents are only racepilled.