Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever tried not to become an Incel?

Zeu5

Zeu5

Banned
-
I never tried it, I was rejected twice and I accepted it. Well, have you guys ever changed your style, your hair, your face for not to become an incel?

No, all my life my greatest ambition has been to become an incel

another infiltrator from soyddit

2 times? Ive been rejected more than that, You gotta try more, If you reach
10 rejections and still nothing, YOU are an inkwellian!

2 times? Ive been rejected more than that, You gotta try more, If you reach
10 rejections and still nothing, YOU are an inkwellian!
Even if I try 100 times I’ll be rejected

Yeah I had my red pill and PUA phase.

JoinedJun 16, 2024Posts64

I never tried it, I was rejected twice and I accepted it. Well, have you guys ever changed your style, your hair, your face for not to become an incel?
No, the only way you can be attractive to women is to be naturally good looking, anything else is cope. I knew it was over when women in elementary school and middle school called me ugly and rejected me

Yeah I had my red pill and PUA phase.
why bother replying? when a GrAY asks basic info probing questions like they're a psychologist with a clipboard and pen shouldn't they at least get a 50% so that they know to "try harder" not to reveal that they're a glowcel next time?

why bother replying? when a GrAY asks basic info probing questions like they're a psychologist with a clipboard and pen shouldn't they at least get a 50% so that they know to "try harder" not to reveal that they're a glowcel next time?
Shut up nigger ur worthless

Greynigger tier post

Ill list the rejections i can remember:

1. first time i confessed my first crush, while we were both in elementary school my love. She rejected me and cried and then i also cried. My first and by far most brutal rejection
2. When we had a class trip, we met some foids in a city and i got a number from one of them. I wrote her and asked for a face pic. When i sent her one, she stopped replying
3. We once where with our religion class on a trip and i asked a foids number in a burger shop, but she rejected me and told me i was too young (She was over 18 at least and i was like 15)
4. I once had a foid friend, that (at least i thought so) understood each other. After i was done with high school, i confessed her my feelings via WhatsApp and she rejected me and said we dont know each other well enough.
5. We once had a tall, thick HTB/Stacylite in our class and i always looked at her ass. Some dude in my class shipped us for fun and she said something like "eww".

There were probably more rejections that my dementia brainc cant remember right now + countless online rejections and ghostings

Unnamed

No, I learned my place in elementary school.

if youre curry and short along with being non-NT then theres no point in trying