Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever tried k-2?(spice)

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
My only 2 friends in school (they bullied me often and often neglected hanging out with me but sometimes they would allow me to hang out with them after school) were drug addict virgins and they gave me k-2 and it gave me psychotic shit where I would think people on tv were talking to me and I was a half monkey half human and they still give me slight delusions to this day

I recommend not going into drug use, especially research chemicals like K2.

if you must do drugs do something lighter, why the hell would a school kid do k2

Guinea pig poison.

if you must do drugs do something lighter, why the hell would a school kid do k2
My “friends” were like weird abusive drug addicts. They’d also make me drink a whole bottle of robotussin

no im scared of hallucinogenic drugs

No but I had similar thoughts that I was half monkey after lsd and I still have hallucinations sometimes plus retarded brain from taking too much

Nope, never tried it before tbh. Don‘t think I’ll be trying it anytime soon.

No, K-2 is a meme drug that will poison you.

Once. Back when it was legal here. Bought it from a head shop and everything
made me paranoid for a few hours but other than that no side effects. I knew i just felt off so threw the rest away

reason i bought it was because i overheard kids in college talking about it and saying how great it was at parties. I thought if i become good at it then ppl will invite me to parties aand i will get girlss.also because the cashier was a tattoed white girl with piercings that wore a mesh top that was see thru and you could see her nipples and nipple piercings. Verybusty girl. Punk haircut. That girl was the reason i kept going back. Tits

Stuff added to something is never good!

No, that montain is too high.

I climbed the north face of k2...

then i chewed it off and ate it while naked