Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever tried antidepressants?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I was thinking about getting myself some jewplls but im not certain if it's worth the money and the hassle. Afterall my depreession comes from the fact that i've been treated like shit my whole life, not because of an imbalance in my brain so idk if the jewpills can help, but maybe they will fool my brain to be happy and i can have some peace.
So did you ever try them? Did they work?

They will give you erectile dysfunction.

Tried, no dysfunction, but fapping gave different feeling

Yea they can give depersonalization disorder, once i experienced that i didn't take them again

Antidepressants are fucking gay.

Worked for me. The change is slow and gradual so it may be hard to notice, but I know they work because I know I am far more productive when I am on my antidepressants. I quit my medication for a while and I slowly turned into a lazy POS who didn't care about anything other than busting a nut, getting drunk, eating food, and sleeping.

Only specific types do. It took me forever to cum when I was on zoloft. No such problem with wellbutrin.

yeah, tried a bunch of them
they didn't work at all, not even side-effects
the psychiatrist just handled me a bunch of new SSRIs every few months and that's all he was willing to do - completely useless

the psychiatrist just handled me a bunch of new SSRIs every few months and that's all he was willing to do - completely useless
Tha't what im afraid of. That m just gonna waste my money and time and this shit won't have any effect whatsoever.

fluoxetine, citalopram and sertraline. First one made me feel way worse, second gave me constant nausea, messed with my vision and made it really hard to cum, third didn't really give me any noticeable side effect but didn't really make me feel less depressed, it did kind of blunt my anger and frustration a bit though.

Same for me

I'm taking Lexapro, for anxiety. Honestly, I'm not seeing a difference --- I'm the same low trusting, high inhib wreck I was all my life. What sucks about it is that if I miss a dose, I feel like a flu is coming, with a little nausea thrown in.
On the bright side, it has not affected my hard-ons whatsoever, and oddly, the pills have made me slightly hornier.

I'm taking Lexapro, for anxiety. Honestly, I'm not seeing a difference --- I'm the same low trusting, high inhib wreck I was all my life. What sucks about it is that if I miss a dose, I feel like a flu is coming, with a little nausea thrown in.
On the bright side, it has not affected my hard-ons whatsoever, and oddly, the pills have made me slightly hornier.
yeah i don't recommend stopping SSRIs cold turkey, it isn't nice

Yes bro, not anymore though

No, I never have.

I tried 2 different types and they both made my depression much worse. They made me emotionally numb, confused and I lost all labido.

I was thinking about getting myself some jewplls but im not certain if it's worth the money and the hassle. Afterall my depreession comes from the fact that i've been treated like shit my whole life, not because of an imbalance in my brain so idk if the jewpills can help, but maybe they will fool my brain to be happy and i can have some peace.
So did you ever try them? Did they work?

Cognitive behavorial therapy is a better route to pursue at first tbh. I have been on antidepressants for 9 years, and they have had minsicule effect on me. That's just my experience, though.

Yeah I've tried them. I'm not on them anymore though, but the best one I took was called "Effexor". It provided the best antidepressant effect with the least side effects, taking the lowest dose.

Zoloft gave me mania and serotonin syndrome.

This.

Could barely get hard, usually couldn't cum, felt like shit when I did, but I still had the same sexual urges. Awful experience, and yet antipsychotics are still far worse.

That and you'll be sleepy all the time. It makes you compliant and weak. I stopped them cold turkey and felt 10 times better. The one I took was lexapro.

This.

Could barely get hard, usually couldn't cum, felt like shit when I did, but I still had the same sexual urges. Awful experience, and yet antipsychotics are still far worse.

This. I went from fapping 2-3 times a day to MAYBE 2-3 times a month. And when I did it would take me an hour to finish.

No man, taking jewpills is low IQ.

Yes, citzlopram. Didn't help

I tried for a week but stopped taking them after reading about the side effects.