Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever touched another guys penis? And how did it happen?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I was at the beach with my cousin, we where both 9 years old. We were in the water and he whipped out his penis to see if the lifeguard would notice.
When I told him to put his dick away because I was weirded out, he started coming closer to me to get me scared.
To show him that I wasn't scared I smacked his dick with my hand so that he would put it away.
I remember washing my hand multiple times and not eating for the entire day because I was grossed out that I touched it.

Sleepover with friends during HS. We wrestled and dicks got touched. Not surprising.

Never had the pleasure, although I do dream of orally servicing our Lord Saint blackops2cel.

I'd imagine it's thin and long with a weird looking head.

Only when playing flag football

KyloRen said:
Sleepover with friends during HS. We wrestled and dicks got touched. Not surprising.

this sounds like a normie 

REEEEEEEE

I touched a gay guy's penis in eighth grade. He grabbed my hand and put it on his dick, which was out but underneath his shirt. This was in class, in front of everyone. Got made fun of for weeks for touching his "dinner," as a redneck Chad put it.

Allblueeeee said:
this sounds like a normie 

REEEEEEEE

That I know of, we're all still incel throughout these years.

Never did.

I have touched pussy before, but it was when my mother was babysitting two girls. The older was in school, and the younger one (this one) was like 2 years old. My mother left it unchanged and went somewhere, so let's just say I got... Curious, and give it an extremely quick touch. Just a tap (no pun intended) with my hand.

Those girls are nearly adults and had a father nearly 7 feet tall, so they likely heightmog my 5'8-9 self and would reject me and spit in my face unless they remembered me from back then :'(

i just saw my face in the reflection of a cabinet and i look like a fucking frog my maxilla and midface so recessed and im fucking low bf fuck i dont give a fuck about nothing anymore, fuck it all :)

Zielony4 said:
Never did.

I have touched pussy before, but it was when my mother was babysitting two girls. The older was in school, and the younger one (this one) was like 2 years old. My mother left it unchanged and went somewhere, so let's just say I got... Curious, and give it an extremely quick touch. Just a tap (no pun intended) with my hand.

Those girls are nearly adults and had a father nearly 7 feet tall, so they likely heightmog my 5'8-9 self and would reject me and spit in my face unless they remembered me from back then :'(

wtf

Gay volcels exposed ITT

No but a guy accidentally touched my erect penis at a swimming pool once.

tenta said:
i just saw my face in the reflection of a cabinet and i look like a fucking frog my maxilla and midface so recessed and im fucking low bf fuck i dont give a fuck about nothing anymore, fuck it all :)

wtf

It's true. Look in my post history, around mid-end of November. I posted about it here before.

Zielony4 said:
Never did.

thats a little fucked up tbh

Zielony4 said:
Never did.

Have a seat, I'm Chris Hansen from dateline NBC.

I accidental hit someone there when moving my hand

CopeWithTheRope said:
Have a seat, I'm Chris Hansen from dateline NBC.

I was 8 years old at the time. Don't worry.  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Zielony4 said:
It's true. Look in my post history, around mid-end of November. I posted about it here before.

sometimes i think 90% of these posts are just made up to bait inceltears/kiwifarms

MrRogers said:
thats a little fucked up tbh

My inceldom was set in fate back then. Somehow I subconsciously told me future. I convinced myself... it was NOW or NEVER.

I will never consensually have it though.  :'(

Zielony4 said:
I was 8 years old at the time. Don't worry.  :cool: :cool: :cool:

What a slayer you lucky bastard the most I have been able to get is a boner from young females sitting on my lap.

universallyabhorred said:
Zielony4 said:
I was 8 years old at the time. Don't worry. :cool: :cool: :cool:
What a slayer you lucky bastard the most I have been able to get is a boner from young females sitting on my lap.

Fakecel

tenta said:
sometimes i think 90% of these posts are just made up to bait cucktears/kiwifarms

A site called lolcow dot farm brutally doxxed me before, so I wouldn't feed them more stuff.  :'(

a-virgin-nigger said:

This happened only when I was younger and once or twice also I was not able to go any further.

Zielony4 said:
tenta said:
sometimes i think 90% of these posts are just made up to bait cucktears/kiwifarms
A site called lolcow dot farm brutally doxxed me before, so I wouldn't feed them more stuff. :'(
How the fuck do you get doxed from posts on an anonymous imageborad?

Damn, nice. 

The two girls I talked about here are likely over six feet and good looking, so i'd never have a chance. I never had a chance to begin with :'(

They went on playdates with five year old white boys instead of me.  :'(

Crustaciouse said:

I was probably stupid enough to click on something that gave me malware. Don't remember doing it but it was likely the only way. I don't post much about myself here except my age, and being from New York.

Zielony4 said:
Damn, nice.
The two girls I talked about here are likely over six feet and good looking, so i'd never have a chance. I never had a chance to begin with :'(
They went on playdates with five year old white boys instead of me. :'(

Crustaciouse said:
I was probably stupid enough to click on something that gave me malware. Don't remember doing it but it was likely the only way. I don't post much about myself here except my age, and being from New York.

I'm also from newyork.

Zielony4 said:
Damn, nice. 

How do you get doxxed by malware?

Zielony4 said:
Damn, nice. 

It only happened once or twice and I never got to even see a naked female let alone touch one. Girls treated me like shit when I was younger too even though I was cute back then. Females always excluded me spread rumors about me and seemed to hate me. Once I got revenge for this when I was 5 or 6 years old I pushed some bitch down the stairs unfortunately she did not get injured and I got in trouble for it   :'(

Crustaciouse said:
I'm also from newyork.

Damn, one guy who was a year younger than me and a regular r/incels poster from New York literally left the sub permanently because they were scared they would be next. I didn't really care about being doxxed though.

Main issue is that I did post violent comments.

It only happened once or twice and I never got to even see a naked female let alone touch one. Girls treated me like shit when I was younger too even though I was cute back then. Females always excluded me spread rumors about me and seemed to hate me. Once I got revenge for this when I was 5 or 6 years old I pushed some bitch down the stairs unfortunately she did not get injured and I got in trouble for it   :'(

Good to see you got revenge. Despite the trouble/consequences afterwards, i'm sure pushing them was worth it. It's like when DW broke Arthur's airplane, and he pushed DW. Excellent life fuel.

UncannyValley said:
How do you get doxxed by malware?

I must have clicked on a suspicious link, leading me to a website where they installed things into my computer. They pretty much got most things from me. All my pics, like an old graduation pic, all my family's social media, an old instagram account, and knew my exact address.

Zielony4 said:
Never did.

You should have licked it lol

Weirdcel said:
Only when playing fag football

Kek

FeminismsCancer said:
You should have licked it lol

Another reason I did it quickly is because like I said, my mother was there and left for a tiny second.

I'm sure my mother wouldn't hesitate to get me in trouble for something like that. I touched it because I was curious lol.

Looking back, I SO wish I licked it :'( Now, I never will. They are likely over six feet and strictly date chads.

Zielony4 said:
I must have clicked on a suspicious link, leading me to a website where they installed things into my computer. They pretty much got most things from me. All my pics, like an old graduation pic, all my family's social media, an old instagram account, and knew my exact address.

What did they do with the information?

UncannyValley said:
What did they do with the information?

They were planning to SWAT my house or false deliver things but nothing ever really happened. Usually when incels doxx normies, it's worse. They had my info but never did anything. They just shared it around the website.

On r/incels, a girl warned us that they were doxxing people and I was probably there already.