Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever told on someone?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
If so, fuck you.

Does it count if i have done it once to a foid in middle school ???

Does it count if i have done it once to a foid in middle school ???

I'm gonna say yes, because you should be the better person. But what's the context?

I havent tbh ngl too high inhib since birth

I'm gonna say yes, because you should be the better person. But what's the context?
Girl behind me was talking about how she forgot to make her homework so I took it upon myself to make the teacher check, so I went over to him and asked him a question about the homework which refreshed his mind and he said that he forgot to check homework. It was funny seeing the foid panic, but then she finally gave in and she had to spend the whole lunch period in class making that homework :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Might not be a big story but still funny

Girl behind me was talking about how she forgot to make her homework so I took it upon myself to make the teacher check, so I went over to him and asked him a question about the homework which refreshed his mind and he said that he forgot to check homework. It was funny seeing the foid panic, but then she finally gave in and she had to spend the whole lunch period in class making that homework :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Might not be a big story but still funny
Homeworkcel

Told a girl I like them?
Yes, and obviously I got rejected

I know you did it to burn a foid, but that is some reddit tier shit. Never fucking tattletale.

Told a girl I like them?
Yes, and obviously I got rejected
No, I mean it in the sense of going to an authority figure to punish people who either don't deserve it, or is something you can't handle yourself because you're too much of a bitch.

Yeah, middle school is back when i made my homework on time everyday. As time went on i became less productive

It’s a female you cuck
Lol in middle school i remember having 114% in science because i turned in the whole year's worth of extra credit in the first few weeks. Now I can't even finish a single semester of uni or keep a job more than one hour without wanting to rope

Yeah, middle school is back when i made my homework on time everyday. As time went on i became less productive

It’s a female you cuck
It's the principle. Fling a turd at the cunt. Don't use bitch moves on a bitch.

Lol in middle school i remember having 114% in science because i turned in the whole year's worth of extra credit in the first few weeks. Now I can't even finish a single semester of uni or keep a job more than one hour without wanting to rope
Bluepilled live makes you shortsighted but still more productive :feelswhere:
It's the principle. Fling a turd at the cunt. Don't use bitch moves on a bitch.
Says the asiancel jfl, aren’t you supposed to be making your homework

Bluepilled live makes you shortsighted but still more productive :feelswhere:

Says the asiancel jfl, aren’t you supposed to be making your homework

I remember when stupid stacies asked me for answers, and I refused, telling them "like you're gonna need grades in life." I was right :feelsrope:

I tell on everyone every chance I get for any reason at any moment

No, I mean it in the sense of going to an authority figure to punish people who either don't deserve it, or is something you can't handle yourself because you're too much of a bitch.
Then no, as I am not an asshole

Not here. I'm not a snitch.

i dont think i have. really didnt give a fuck what others do as long as theyre not affecting me

Never had anyone to tattle on.

Snitches get stitches

Yes but for good reasons. Lol

I reported a fakecel here