Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have you ever thought that all of our suffering is caused by random factors?

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

Polandcel, 27yo
★★★★
Face, frame, health, height - all of this are randomly given at birth, u don't look like Dolph Lundgren or other Chad - you lose.
Simple but overwhelming.

Water is very wet indeed

6'6 Polandcel
you are volcel so gtfo pls

Tend to believe in chaos and randomness being universal law, and karma just something unstable and unreliable

It doesn't need to be this way.
We should make men and women equal but women want to be privilidged

being 6'6 mogs 99,9% of every man to EVER LIVE
Yeah. Even if he's a framelet (for his height) he still frame mogs 95+% of men. The only way you're trash at 6ft6 is if you're deformed tier ugly.
Even then you can still get jobs due to your height like bouncer, bodyguard, actor (the big ugly scary dude that the main character has to beat up) etc

If you're 6'6 but still wasting your time on this forum I don't know what to say to you

Even if I was a chad there is a good chance I wouldnt be able to find viegin, unspoiled gf

All tragedies are the unlucky accumulation of failures.

Some people are fucked

Everything about your life is determined at birth. Intelligence, height, face, frame, family, connections, money etc.