Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"have you ever thought maybe its your fault?"

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
this was reposted on inceltears
YYWVKtb.png

ya hear that fellas? ITS YOUR FAULT. 

Hpdit7Q.jpg

its your fault you developed social anxiety, depression, and social awkwardness. its your fault you got bullied and rejected your entire life. you just didnt put in any effort like i did! you incels are just lazy.

[size=x-small]1998 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"[/size]
[size=x-small][size=x-small]1999 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"[/size][/size]
2000 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2001 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2002 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2003 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"

2004 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2005 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2006 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"

2007 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2008 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2009 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2010 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"

2011 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2012 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2013 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2014 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2015 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2016 hi femoid my name is...  "ew go away"
2017 i hate femoids.  "this is why you will never have a girlfriend you disgusting subhuman maybe if you actually put the effort in..."

Their logic is beyond retarded.

"Hey cripple, have you ever considered it's YOUR fault that you can't walk? Maybe if you stopped complaining so much you'd have a working pair of legs."

These people disgust me so much.

It's our fault we're depressed, yet when a girl is depressed they comfort her and say it's not her fault.

This post triggered me earlier.

It's just wrong. Incels are among the few that do take responsibility for their failure. We know it's because we're ugly.

Going on Reddit at all is asking for rage fuel. 99% of redditfags live in a bluepilled bubble with edges 5 inches thick.

No it isn't my fault, im not even bad looking yet there are some people way uglier than me enjoying tight white stacy pussy everyday.

I take responsibility for not having any confidence or real incentive though to approach femoids. I mean i want to have sex with them but i literally am socially a moron.

Evil Genius said:
No it isn't my fault, im not even bad looking yet there are some people way uglier than me enjoying tight white stacy pussy everyday.

I take responsibility for not having any confidence or real incentive though to approach femoids. I mean i want to have sex with them but i literally am socially a moron.

I honestly believe that might be the case of the majority here. Nevertheless, it feels less uncomfortable  to blame it on tiny features only an experienced plastic surgeon can name.

Evil Genius said:

If that is really the case, you can improve on that front.
It won't be easy and sometimes hurtful, but if you have the chacne, take it and leave this place.
Don't end up as 30+ khhv who tried everything and yet still couldn't get a hug.
Those are things that nobody should expereince.

Wearacombl said:
If that is really the case, you can improve on that front.
It won't be easy and sometimes hurtful, but if you have the chacne, take it and leave this place.
Don't end up as 30+ khhv who tried everything and yet still couldn't get a hug.
Those are things that nobody should expereince.

Is it really that bad to have tried everything and end up khhv 30? I've tried everything and I'm currently khhv 27. For some of us truecels, there's absolutely no hope.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Is it really that bad to have tried everything and end up khhv 30? I've tried everything and I'm currently khhv 27. For some of us truecels, there's absolutely no hope.

I managed to accept it by now in my 30s, but being denied something that kids half my age experience simply because I look the way I do and can't influence it, does put a massive burden on your mind. Depression and genuine suicidal thoughs are not an uncommon occurance sadly and it's true if people say that this shit is like poison to your mind. Even the most normal things become almost unachivable obstacles, and be it simple shit like doing your laundry.

Tbh I even say that when you pass around the 25 mark you're as good as done for. Up to 20 everyone will give you leeway if you need a bit more time, after 20 you're considered a creep by most and after 25 you best not talk to anyone else about it.
The social as well as professional stigma, should it come out, are devastating.

Fuck reddit fuck spez fuck ZYROS and Gambler