Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever thought about how degenerate you would be if you had the same smv as a woman?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Living martyr / Matthew 25-29
★★
You with the testo of a man but the smv of a women
It's impossible for you to be alone because you wouldn't have hypergamy to reject ugly women
I think I would have a higher bodycount than the whores I judge (with women)

I wouldn’t be degenerate, id get a hot gf then wife her up and keep her pregnant

idk I think I’d get bored of this eventually. Hedonic treadmill is legit

Idk. My father thought me strong values I don't think I would falter in those beliefs.

If I became chad tomorrow then I will do crazy shit

You need to find a different slut to pump and dump to stave off the coolidge effect

You with the testo of a man but the smv of a women
It's impossible for you to be alone because you wouldn't have hypergamy to reject ugly women
I think I would have a higher bodycount than the whores I judge (with women
I am actually not sure. On the one hand, I like to think that I would simply fuck everyone I like, but on the other hand this still would be detrimental to a stable relationship. So I would probably try to pick the horniest girl I could find who I still like a lot and fuck her every day till my dick physically cannot any more.

Spreading my genetics as much as humanly possible if my dick doesn't rot off from an STD. It's been a life long dream of mine and that scenario is the only way I could ever achieve it

I wouldn't, I am a man of GOD

degeneracy is evil and only evil people do it

I am giga stacy tier when faceapped to foid