Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever talked to yourself aloud as if you were talking to someone else?

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Sometimes I'm driving in the car, and I start talking to myself as if I had someone next to me to whom I talk and who listens to me. It's not that I have daydreams or some kind of schizophrenia; I simply feel so alone and so lacking in affection and understanding that I start talking to myself, venting to someone who doesn't exist, that's not there...

Maybe this has a psychological term, but I do it many times in my purest loneliness when I see other people driving, with their families..., with their partners...; and that's how I also feel that I am accompanied...

Yes- all the time.

Everyday, but I whisper it or have the conversations in my head.

I walk around my room and talk to myself all the time, I'm assuming it's not normal

like ur having a back and forth dialogue where ur answering to nobody?

When I'm out and about all the time.

Even used my hand a handpuppet ventriloquist yesterday.

Can relate, this is the point if no return of inceldom.

No, it is more like a monologue where I am explaining something to someone. Venting.
that's normal. if it ever becomes like a dialogue seek help :feelskek:

ye but I think thats normal no?

I practice dialectics inside my internal monologue and out loud, yes.

ye but I think thats normal no?
I do not know.

When I was younger this never happend to me. I started to talk about people as if they were beside me explaining what hurts me aloud.

Not as in like having conversations, but I do say some words or funny noises when I’m alone

That's what i often do when i'm home alone

Yes all the time. Definitely an incel trait.
Helps me feel less lonely and helps to reherse real life scenarios.
I also think out loud as it helps me to remember things.

Yes all the time. Definitely an incel trait.
Helps me feel less lonely and helps to reherse real life scenarios.
I also think out loud as it helps me to remember things.
It helps me feel less lonely and it entertains my brain

I practice dianetics inside my internal monologue and out loud, yes.

I had a whole debate with myself once

I do, in the tub only

Sometimes I'm driving in the car, and I start talking to myself as if I had someone next to me to whom I talk and who listens to me. It's not that I have daydreams or some kind of schizophrenia; I simply feel so alone and so lacking in affection and understanding that I start talking to myself, venting to someone who doesn't exist, that's not there...

Maybe this has a psychological term, but I do it many times in my purest loneliness when I see other people driving, with their families..., with their partners...; and that's how I also feel that I am accompanied...
yea do it all the time since i was little

Yes. All the time. Pace around the room while doing it too.

I often times talk to myself in the mirror, it is more psychologically pleasing than just talking out loud without any visual stimulation. Obviously I recognize my reflection but it is really easy to act as if my own reflection is a different person.

Having inner or outer monologue has proven to be a very good coping mechanism, even theRAPISTs can attest to that.