Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you ever taken a look at this wikipedia page? 9-year-old father with 8-year-old mother and more. JFL

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
that sounds fucked up

EDIT: Really?

A 36-year-old foid gives birth to a child fathered by an 11-year-old and she wasn't charged? What the fuck New Zealand?
The woman was not charged with statutory rape due to the lack of laws criminalizing female sex offenders.

This father and mother are the youngest biological parents in terms of combined age on record. They were farmers, with the surname Hsi, from Amoy, Fukien, and went on to marry and have four children.[1]
Changs slaying again :chad::chad:

2012[UWSL]Unidentified[/UWSL]11 years36-year-oldNew ZealandThe woman was not charged with statutory rape due to the lack of laws criminalizing female sex offenders. The baby was placed in foster care.
:lul::lul::lul:
new zealand is super cucked lol

Probably way more than that, tbh, even in recent times. Back when I was in middle school, there was a girl around my age who was notorious throughout pretty much all the schools in my area, because she got pregnant and had a baby when she was 13. I'm pretty sure the father was the same age. I live in the United States.

This is actually a blackpill gem, just going through it makes me laugh :feelshaha:

I try not to look at wikipedia at all anymore. Site is run by the zog now, full of biased shit

2012[UWSL]Unidentified[/UWSL]11 years36-year-oldNew ZealandThe woman was not charged with statutory rape due to the lack of laws criminalizing female sex offenders. The baby was placed in foster care.
from what i read there's a name suppression order and the courts won't disclose even what charges she faces jfl

I try not to look at wikipedia at all anymore. Site is run by the zog now, full of biased shit
proudweeb out of the sewers and replying on ID. JFL what a miracle this is.

It feels horrible when you realized that young people have more sexual success than you

April 2000[UWSL]Unidentified[/UWSL]13 years8-year-old neighbor Anna "Anya"RussiaAnya reached puberty at 7. A 13-year-old neighbor raped her. She gave birth in Rostov-on-Don to a girl.[17]
loli breeding is legit

that sounds fucked up

EDIT: Really?

A 36-year-old foid gives birth to a child fathered by an 11-year-old and she wasn't charged? What the fuck New Zealand?
This case is really old and gained a lot of notoriety, I thought that pretty much everyone on this forum knew about this particular case. He was the youngest father in the world at that time.

This case is really old and gained a lot of notoriety, I thought that pretty much everyone on this forum knew about this particular case. He was the youngest father in the world at that time.
Most people here are youngcels

from what i read there's a name suppression order and the courts won't disclose even what charges she faces jfl

Reads like a dystopian novel.