Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever seen a Stacy irl?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Can’t remember if I’ve ever seen a foid irl on par with the girls I post, there are some girls who could be Stacy I’ve seen but idk.

Like they were def stacylite minimum with their proper Anteface, feminine compact midface and good bone structure on top of good features.

Idk maybe there was a couple of Stacies I’ve seen irl. But it’s usually htbs that are the max u will see irl.

But a genuine Stacy is def 1 in a few thousand or more. They’re less common than Chads.

I've seen foids I'd consider stacylite but never stacy

I don't think i have

Can’t remember if I’ve ever seen a foid irl on par with the girls I post, there are some girls who could be Stacy I’ve seen but idk.

Like they were def stacylite minimum with their proper Anteface, feminine compact midface and good bone structure on top of good features.

Idk maybe there was a couple of Stacies I’ve seen irl. But it’s usually htbs that are the max u will see irl.

But a genuine Stacy is def 1 in a few thousand or more. They’re less common than Chads.
Yeah, Used to have a stacy oneitis, I would show you pics but i dont want to be shoah'd by a instathot story.

Last edited:
I live in the UK so no.

Last edited:

Only ur mom

I don't think i have
Yea that’s why it’s funny when people claim to be Stacy only. The average man finds a standard sub ltb attractive.

In fact a ltb isn’t even ugly despite what Blackpill forums try to make them out to be

nope, only in movies

Ive seen a lot of good looking foids but now that I look back at old photos they werent that good looking nowhere near stacy level

Yes a few times.

Any woman who isn't fat or horribly deformed is stacy

No, I've maybe seen one stacylite

Larp. I’m talking about a genuine PSL Stacy not standard htbs you see irl
I'm serious, I really did see Stacies IRL especially in HS

Honestly my standards are pretty low. I'd say I saw one girl who would universally be considered a Stacy in HS; she was a European transfer student. All of my curry friends were driven insane by her lol, and she heightmogged most of us gifted program nerds too.

This is one of the best looking girls ive seen but she has a lot of makeup on so idk obviously not stacy tho
Bild 2024 08 14 010547205

I saw this asian girl in my school and she was hot asf.

She looked like this

Screenshot 20240813 192036 Gallery

She was quite, reserved, a bit shy and she was short.

SHE WAS LITERALLY EVERYTHING I WANTED IN A GIRL BOTH LOOKSWISE AND PERSONALITY WISE YET I COULNDT DO SHIT BECAUSE IM NOT ATTRACTIVE!!!!

FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

I sometimes see blonde stacies when I go to Sweden

I'm surrounded by them at school. I used to fret about that fact all the time given that most of them were 16 and 17, but I've figured that it's pretty normal for me to want to be with them. It's a two-year age gap, that can't be abnormal. I prefer older women anyway, they're usually nicer to me.

A lot. Even gigastacies.

When I was at my university, I saw a shit ton of them. Look at the members of certain college sororities at big universities, there are plenty of them. In the wild it's pretty rare. I see a few when I go to the mall but everywhere else I almost never see them

I live in NYC. If i step foot outside its gonna be a daily occurrence

Idk to me theres only would fuck, might fuck, and fuck off

A handful. One of them was my cousin

I saw this asian girl in my school and she was hot asf.

She looked like this

View attachment 1223886

She was quite, reserved, a bit shy and she was short.

SHE WAS LITERALLY EVERYTHING I WANTED IN A GIRL BOTH LOOKSWISE AND PERSONALITY WISE YET I COULNDT DO SHIT BECAUSE IM NOT ATTRACTIVE!!!!

FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK
If you want a noodle as a ethnicell you'll need to moneymax.