Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever seen a naked woman irl?

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date

Have you ever seen a naked woman irl?

• 1.Yes

Votes: 32 40.5%
  • 2.No

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • 3.Yes but it was a family member

Votes: 17 21.5%

• Total voters
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
I legit have never seen a naked femoid irl, only in videos/pictures.

my mother naked

Walked in on family members a few times when I was a young kid, that's it.

yes strip club

yes, topless is very common here

Yes. Several.

How was the experience?
my cousin took me with his gf, was just sitting there while he gropes his gf near me. At least he was kind of enough to buy me a dance.

my cousin took me with his gf, was just sitting there while he gropes his gf near me. At least he was kind of enough to buy me a dance.
Imagine having reached that point in relationship with your gf that you can go to strip clubs while we can't even get one loosy lay

my cousin took me with his gf, was just sitting there while he gropes his gf near me.

I'm sorry, brother. That must have hurt.

At least you got something out of it.

I will break you into two little faggot

If being called out on "fake" is triggering you so much, it's clear that you hold this view to be true. Deep down you know you're just LARPing.

If being called out on "fake" is triggering you so much, it's clear that you hold this view to be true. Deep down you know you're just LARPing.
I'm as fake as you are

WTF!?!? How do you see your mother naked? How's that even possible?
I walked into my parents room right as my mom got out the shower in 3rd grade....shit fucks you up man

I walked into my parents room right as my mom got out the shower in 3rd grade....shit fucks you up man

Did you fap after that?

Option number 3 on the poll

she leaves bathroom door open

Perfect, a mother keeps her bathroom door open so that her kids can see her naked. Next time take a pic and post it here, would be a really good fapping material.

JFL at these white western """family""", they are nothing but jokes.