Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Have you ever seen a movie where the foid dates and is in a romantic relationship with an ugly man

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
None
Its always some chad guy.
Be it 50 shade of cuck or american beauty.

you remember this movie how this guy was peeking and recording the foid from his room and the foid calls him creepy in his face yet still she lets him fk her cunt.
His looks triumphs his creepiness
An incel if he tries to record a foid he would be in prison the next day.

In forest gump you remember how he was cucked by his foid friend jenny. she was never his friend.

There was a shitty netflix movie about this. also main actors in movies are all handsome so...

There's a ton.

do you remember fault in our stars , the foid is a piece of shit 3/10 and the guy is always a chad/chadlite

There are some jew normies like Jason Biggs, Adam Sandler, Seth Green

Most common couple, tall chad and short ugly becky

Last edited:
I find seth attractive

Also I dont think people who make their own movies should count
He is normie looking but a giga manlet at 5'4. Yeah i agree, Steven Seagull is a slayer and strongest man on the planet in movies he produces.

There is probably a feature-length hentai about this.

Imagine this actor in 50 shades?

589b9206 3b68 4c42 87f1 b55f083738a0 profile image 300x300

Imagine a romantic movie where the foid has to constantly perform deeds to please a moody ugly male, gets beaten by him if he does something wrong and the ugly male is constantly portrayed as the voice of morality and ethics. This is romantic movies reversed.

thats like every other movie jfl

Only if they are comedy movies

There are very little unattractive people in general in movies, especially not the main characters.

A lot of movies feature an unattractive/average man with a beautiful foid wife/gf that's why I was bluepilled to think that foids Don't care about looks only for me to get surprised with the truth later on :fuk:

In some comedies it is common for the ugly weird bullied incel pheno guy to miraculously get the girl at the end. There’s usually also some unmoggable jock she turns down. Needs levels of suspension of disbelief that I am not capable of anymore.

tfw bluepilled since childhood.