Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen a half black/half Asian Changrone

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Who has ever seen a Changrone??

literally the worst genetic combination

Now that you mention it I don't think I did. Wtf.

Nigger rapper tyga is that mix

The Pittsburgh Steelers had a really great wide receiver named Hines Ward who’s half black, half Korean. Born in South Korea, too (though moved to the US when he was a baby). Dad was black and mom was Korean.

I've seen a Blasian Stacy and a Blasian Changronelite but not a full fledged Changrone.
literally the worst genetic combination
The worst combination I can think of would be a half pygmy/half curry father with a half abo/half noodlewhore mother.

The Pittsburgh Steelers had a really great wide receiver named Hines Ward who’s half black, half Korean. Born in South Korea, too (though moved to the US when he was a baby). Dad was black and mom was Korean.
Those Korean genes must have made him an NFL star
The worst combination I can think of would be a half pygmy/half curry father with a half abo/half noodlewhore mother.
That would be a bad combination. The father would be like 5 feet tall

no they just look like an uglier version of seacels

Curry/aborigines would be the worst. I've seen some half black half Asian Stacies TBH.