Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen a guy with recessed chin having a girlfriend?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Me neither.. I swear I have never in my life saw some subhuman chin guy having a girlfriend yet I see some 4/10s full chin alpha looking guys get gfs kek.. I am not trying to start up a "just have a chin theory" I am just saying that if you have a recessed chin you are ZERO. Legit ZERO, good eye area won't save you.
Recessed chin is one of the most beta features. I have never seen a guy with recessed chin looking alpha.. Recessed chin = BETA, fucking OVER. Only sliding genioplasty or chin implant to get laid.

Yes I have. In fact I just recently saw a guy whose whole lower jaw was recessed in addition to his chin. Literally looked like a bird. And his girlfriend was at least a 6/10. The guy was a tall lanklet though.

I have a shitty, patchy beard in front of my weak chin. I look bad both clean shaven and with a beard, but I'm less ugly with the beard.

I have an overbite; I'd like to fix it if I ever get some big funds. It'd be a really small improvement though, really - not worth the trouble.

Yeah

They were all white

Yeah plenty but they make up for it with height and being rich

Wtf is this shit? Chin is just one part of looks. If you have other good facial bones, you're fine. You have to look at the full picture to assess looks. Obviously.

I've seen it but the female had like 5 kids that weren't his and it was her 3rd marriage. Not saying she didn't love him but he is obviously just a provider at that point.
I'm not sure why any man would choose to live that lifestyle.

I have a shitty, patchy beard in front of my weak chin. I look bad both clean shaven and with a beard, but I'm less ugly with the beard.

I have an overbite; I'd like to fix it if I ever get some big funds. It'd be a really small improvement though, really - not worth the trouble.
i have an overbite too but my chin is not recessed due to my horse face. JFL

Tbh i never knew a man with recessed chin in my life.

I knew man with recessed jawline, chin not ._.

I know of a recessed chincel who has harpooned whales, i think he posts here tbh tbh

Maybe, but I can’t recall having seen any

I see plenty. Most guys have recessed chins.

I've seen a few older white guys. I guess you will have to settle for landwhales