Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen a guy get cucked/ strung along by a women?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=115]
I knew this short black guy that looked exactly like Steve urkel, he was being strung along by a fat Indian slut. He would always do shit for her, like do her assignments, pay for her stuff, all in the hopes that she would be his girlfriend. Obviously she never dated him and instead she went for a Tyrone.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 88
I got friendzoned by an Stacy in my teens, while she was stalking a thug wannabe on the school.

Good times.

I'd been Friend Zoned once when I was 15-16. I knew this FHO for over a year, hung out with her several times, mutually flirted all the time, even met her mother who loved me. We never even kissed. She supposedly fucked with guys 20 years older than her despite being borderline JB herself. A few years later I seen her and she'd blown up like a balloon and had a few kids. She tried to give me a look, but I noped the fuck out of there. Stay the fuck out of the Friend Zone, fellas.

A friend of mine when he was still an incel virgin at 18 was also strung along by an FHO in his college class. I tried to advise him to either challenge her to a relationship or forget about her, as he was over-analysing everything and he trusted my judgement - I was aware of the theory if not the practical. I ended up joining his class and seen her bullshit first-hand; she knew I seen though her manipulation. She ended up using another guy as a flunky and even that guy was too cucked to ever make a move.