Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever seen a ghost?

Have you ever seen a ghost?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Share your paranormal experiences

one time i woke from a nightmare and went back to sleep it was so scarryyyy :horror:

No, I'm not a schizo

no but ive seen shadow ppl

I thought I saw a ghost moving through the front door at night. But it was just a plant.

Shadow people count. What was it like?
Not much only the feeling of being watched, no apparition especially in the dead of night. my brother also recounts once seeing a tall shadow figure quietly standing right beside me as I was asleep.

No, because ghosts don't exist

@Stupid Clown @Orzmund @war_with_myself @PointOfNoReturn @SunnyDayLover @kupwheal @AnotherInsertCel @dungeondragon @C&UNIX @PhilipBlake @Paul Bernardo @Dark Evil God @huaus

Yes. It was in a park that had gang shootings

Me and a friend were driving through a narrow lane late at night. Apparently it was one of the most haunted places in the UK. Anyway, we were driving along and at the exact same time we both said what the hell is that? We looked up at the embankment and we saw a black figure running along side us then vanished. It had no legs it was just a black figure. To this day I’ve never forgotten about it.

Maybe but i can't remember

Like once when I was like 11. I was playing on my aunt's computer late at night not to long after my grandma died and I could have sworn someone said something behind me. I turned around and no one was there and everone in the house was asleep. Apparently my family had seen ghost in that house(its like 100 years old) when they where growing up in it but that was the only time I ever experienced something odd.

Like once when I was like 11. I was playing on my aunt's computer late at night not to long after my grandma died and I could have sworn someone said something behind me. I turned around and no one was there and everone in the house was asleep. Apparently my family had seen ghost in that house(its like 100 years old) when they where growing up in it but that was the only time I ever experienced something odd.
That’s scary. I would have slept with the light on haha.

That’s scary. I would have slept with the light on haha.
Yea 11 year old me was pretty spooked and I just went to bed. Tbh I don't even know if anything had actually happened or if I was just being paranoid since I was staying up really late and I'd heard about the ghost stories before.

The little I remember from it was that it was so suddle that I don't even know what was said. All I remember was being startled because I felt someone was behind me when I didn't hear anyone come in and just turning around to an empty dining room.

Last edited:
Yea 11 year old me was pretty spooked and I just went to bed. Tbh I don't even know if anything had actually happened or if I was just being paranoid since I was staying up really late and I'd heard about the ghost stories before.

The little I remember from it was that it was so suddle that I don't even know what was said. All I remember was being startled because I felt someone was behind me when I didn't hear anyone come in and just turning around to empty dining room.
Sounds frightening.

What did you see?
I saw a girl sitting on the children's swings, and she looked despondent. I thought she looked strange - greasy slinky hair, in white clothes, and her skin was grayish white; she looked physically ill. She looked like that girl from The Ring basically. I looked away for a few moments and when I looked back, she was gone. This was during the day time; i searched around the area to see if she got up and left, but couldn't find her. I could only conclude it was a ghost I have seen.

Saw my grandma's apparition the day after she died.

ive seen a tree spirit. it looked like ghastly from pokemon but no mouth soft glowing eyes no pupils. the edges looked like black dots almost like static. it was staring at me through the leaves and making chkchk sounds.

of course

@Stupid Clown @Orzmund @war_with_myself @PointOfNoReturn @SunnyDayLover @kupwheal @AnotherInsertCel @dungeondragon @C&UNIX @PhilipBlake @Paul Bernardo @Dark Evil God @huaus
I don't believe in ghosts.

Yes i am a ghost to women.

Share your paranormal experiences
Due to sleep deprivation and excess caffeine, I've had had hallucinations, mostly of the kind that make white or black moving blurs in the peripheral vision.

Since I don't really believe in ghosts, at the time I simply though: "cool I'm hallucinating", and nothing more. Were I younger, more ignorant, or whatever I could have ascribed some mystical or paranormal sense to that experience, but I didn't.

I've seen an alien on my balcony when I was younger

ive seen shadow people beside my bed and heard a ghost saying hello when i was camping in the woods alone but im also schizo

< Inceldom discussion.

Nothing overtly freaky or dramatic, but from the corner of my eye, I've seem strange shapeless moving shit

No, they are scared of me

what did it look like?
Big head with big spiral eyes (like oval on the longer side) and small body like a doll. He was all brown, only eyes were other colour

Haven't seen but felt and heard his voice. It happend around 2 years ago. I was fapping in my toilet at late night and someone said Hello( Oye in Hindi) I looked back and no one was there—I thought it must be my brother pranking with me—I started fapping again and again someone said Oye (Hello), I opened the door but no one was there then I got scared and went back to the room. All the family members were sleeping. Then I tried to sleep, but suddenly someone started laughing in front of me, his voice was scary af, I don't know who he was because everyone was sleeping and lights were off. All the doors and windows of the house were also closed so it couldn't be some human or animal. To this day, I get extremely scared whenever I think about this incident.

Big head with big spiral eyes (like oval on the longer side) and small body like a doll. He was all brown, only eyes were other colour
>brown alien

they're called spics, anon

I've seen some when visiting the woods at night. there's always a huge burning cross for some reason.