Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever seen a foid with alot of moles?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Being a molecel with around 20 moles on my face i have yet to see a foid with a similar negative trait. I'm under the impression that foids with any negative facial trait get surgery or other treatments at an early age or whenever they want them fixed.

I know acne is more common but atleast it's treatable without any need for surgery. The majority of foids i see has a clear skin free from even a single mole. In my case it's more tricky when it comes to getting a looksmatch since most clear skin people see you as a freak. Atleast i don't have acne. That combination would be even worse. I have gotten used to my moles after 28 years but that doesn't mean that a new person you never met wont see you as a freak of nature.

I haven’t seen foids with a lot of them but as far as faces go 0-2 is the average I’ve seen. For the most part though it seems as if everyone I see in public has better skin than me. I’ve tried so much bullshit over the years just to get rid of this acne but at this point I don’t care anymore. My acne is only the cherry on compared to everything else

Yeah, most of them have moles.
I mean tattoos which are pretty much the same thing

Yeah, most of them have moles.
I mean tattoos which are pretty much the same thing
Neck tattoos are getting more common. I find it trashy but their SMV usually goes up with tattoos.

I was a molecel. 3 moles but made me a 1/10. I removed them with a lotion that burns my skin. It didn't leave any scar. Now I'm a 2/10. Without surgery yet

I have a lot of them on my back and on the frontside of my body. 42 on the front side, on the back i don't know, maybe even more

I was a molecel. 3 moles but made me a 1/10. I removed them with a lotion that burns my skin. It didn't leave any scar. Now I'm a 2/10. Without surgery yet
I've used dermatend to remove 2 raised moles. Turns out dermatend was cancerous so they discontinued the product. It kinda worked. All of my moles are flat, dermatend only worked on raised ones.
I have a lot of them on my back and on the frontside of my body. 42 on the front side, on the back i don't know, maybe even more
I have alot on my back and body as well. Probably cancerous ones too.

Do you remember the name of that lotion?

I've used dermatend to remove 2 raised moles. Turns out dermatend was cancerous so they discontinued the product. It kinda worked. All of my moles are flat, dermatend only worked on raised ones.
I used it for the flat and slightly raised ones. Works for all

Do you remember the name of that lotion?
I know the name but it's only produced in my country

I approached a girl with a mole on her face once. She rejected me in a bitchy way, most likely to show off in front of her friend.

I did. From huge one on their face till a lot. But they hide them under their make up :cryfeels::feelstrash:

yea i have, saw a hot one back in 2015, but she was a total stuck up bitch

no all the ones i see have clear skin

I only see them on old women. I think younger foids tend to get them removed and they can use makeup to cover up the scars or any blemishes. Most foids skin looks way worse once you take off all the makeup they put on.

moles are disgusting:feelswhat:
Most foids skin looks way worse once you take off all the makeup they put on
this tbh.foids have shit skin with acne and discoloration,but they can just hide it with fakeup:feelsree:

ten thousand moles foid still has a 6'3 BF teehee, they have good personalities, you little inkwell

Yeah I’ve seen some