Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever seen a Chad irl?

Have you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I honestly haven't.

The closest to a Chad i've seen was a guy in my School who was 6'1 with above average face and blue eyes but i never seen a full on model tier guys.

I haven’t too, the maximum I have seen was two Chadlites (7/10), and it was only twice

Yes today, he was 6 foot 5 at least and he was wearing lifts I think, his shoes had big soles

Chads in my school were mainly: NT, big social circle, very well off with money, had cars, clothes, gadgets etc. also yes, they did look good because their blackpilled parents fixed their grill when they were young also they played team sports.

Yes, there was on guy in my class tall, good looking with rich parents and actually good personaliteehee :feelshaha: must be slayer now

I've only interacted with two chads in my entire life. I once joined a Barista and Bartending course that was funded by the government neetbuxx and I watched how chad succeeded in the same environment that I shared with him. He was procreating with numerous girls while I didn't even get a kiss on the lips. Chad keeps his sexual adventures secret between him and Becky/Stacy. You won't find out until you ask someone close to him because girls will rarely reveal the truth to your face.

I prolly seen a few here and there at gyms the past 5 years gymceling, a few tyrones also.
Their left right symmetry extend to their physique as well as their face.

The chaddiest person I have seen in real life was an arab. He had the prettiest boy face of all pretty boy faces. Absolute mogger. I was left stating at him like he was a foid or I was a faggot. Couldn't believe mu eyes how beautiful some people can be

Yeah in a grade above me their is a notorious chad that started pumping and dumping foids at the age of fucking 13

I saw a chad at work once. It was honestly shocking to see someone who looked so perfect. Almost like he wasnt human. Borderline giga chad. The guy was like 6’4, good jaw, cheekbones, all the standard chad stuff. It was like seeing a ghost tbh. And theres a bank not too far from my work and one of the tellers is a chad lite.

Yes, they have a easy life

yes, i felt like destroying some beautiful art so bad.

I honestly haven't.

The closest to a Chad i've seen was a guy in my School who was 6'1 with above average face and blue eyes but i never seen a full on model tier guys.
Ye. And I know people who gets approached by girls in nightclubs.

Yes, a lot tbh, most weren't super tall(6'3+) but they all had very good looking faces