Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever seen a bald homeless person

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
hormone altering drugs in are food and water and I constantly see auswitzmaxxed homeless people in my city who are nw 2 at worst, they live off alcohol and table scraps

Last edited:
Now that I think about it they are almost always wearing some kind of head covering, like a beanie.

Im drunk tbh
Same brother :feelsUnreal:
hormone altering drugs in are food and water and I constantly see auswitzmaxxed homeless people in my city who are nw 2 at worst, they live off alcohol and table scraps
Cheap beer has a compound that blocks dht (hops) and is really high in silica which helps form collagen, i wonder if that has anything to do with it.
Also they have less tap water exposure to their heads. Of course genes matter the most, but i wonder too.

Last edited:
I’ve only ever seen a few homeless people. Can’t recall one being bald.

Most homeless (and most people in prison) have had traumatic brain injuries. It's why so many homeless vets who were nears blasts in Iraq or Afghanistan end up homeless. The drugs and alcohol are not causative of homelessness, they're just copes. Like with incels, normies just assume some "moral failing" by the downtrodden, rather than consider a legit physical cause.

they always have short clean hair or very long and dirty hair, anyone ever see homeless people have sex :))