Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever secretly put chewed up gum in a foids hair?

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I think it would be funny to flick my chewed up piece of gum in a foids hair when there are no white knight cucks around. It would be hilarious to watch them try to rip out the wet chewed up gum from there hair for minutes. That’s what they get for being entitled little whores and for treating us like shit tbh. If I ever did that I would try to get it on video and post it here. Have any of you guys done this before?

Lmao man you have to get a video and be very careful not too get caught or she may sue you JFL

What is this, the late 20th century

No bro im too high inhibition

I would like to pee on a foid

No but I spat in a foids drink once

Trust me, that cunt deserved it.

Big IQ. What makes you do it?
She was picking on me and calling me names so I just got sick of it tbh..

I’m usually very high inhib but my anger overcomes me when people start fucking with me.

She was picking on me and calling me names so I just got sick of it tbh..

I’m usually very high inhib but my anger overcomes me when people start fucking with me.
Ngl I can relate. I'm hard to trigger. Bit when I'm upset I'm a different dude (aka spitting gum in girl hair)

Gum in hair is to obvious. She'll know that it was you, snitch on you and release her white knight army on you.

I once pulled hair of a foid

Gum in hair is to obvious. She'll know that it was you, snitch on you and release her white knight army on you.
This. As an incel, you are the first to be blamed for anything and everything. Also, you are picked on the most, which would give you probable cause.