Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever saw any male under 5'6'' with a GF/wife?

Have you ever saw any male under 5'6'' with a GF/wife?

• Yes

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
yeah I knew a 4'11 chadpreet with a gf

yeah I knew a 4'11 chadpreet with a gf

Yes, my father.

Few boomers and thats that.

Yes but only boomers. I'm desperately searching my memory to recall if I have ever seen someone around my age or younger that short with a gf. I can't recall ever having seen that.

Yes but only boomers. I'm desperately searching my memory to recall if I have ever seen someone around my age or younger that short with a gf. I can't recall ever having seen that.
The few non-boomers are either Chad or rich as fuck

A HS friend, had a really cute GF. An acquitance, he had a gf for about 5 years, he' really goodlooking tho. An "incelish" dude that i knew, he had the worst stats posible, same as me(balding, ugly, short asf) he managed to get an ethnic gf and now they're both fat asf.

More than that i saw a few other examples here and there, but those are the most predominant ones and where i have a lot of information, so the betabuxx/cheating/using route is discarded.

A HS friend, had a really cute GF. An acquitance, he had a gf for about 5 years, he' really goodlooking tho. An "incelish" dude that i knew, he had the worst stats posible, same as me(balding, ugly, short asf) he managed to get an ethnic gf and now they're both fat asf.

More than that i saw a few other examples here and there, but those are the most predominant ones and where i have a lot of information, so the betabuxx/cheating/using route is discarded.
wdym

those were examples of what you asked, that i had enough information to consider them legit
So there are no betabuxxers under 5'6''

So there are no betabuxxers under 5'6''
There's lots of, i guess they're a majority. I've just found certain exceptions to the rule, and maybe you could strive to become one. But i think we short dudes who spend our time on incel forums are pretty much doomed

just gotta be white and somewhat normal. much harder to see a shitskin with gf at that height doe

Yeah but only some boomers i dont leave my basement often so idkn much.

My white dad was 5'8 and managed to breed with a 4'10 Latina italian

backhome there are quite a few.but 5'6 is less worse when 5'9-5'10 is the normal height(instead of it being 6'1 like out here in london). here in london? yeah but they were asian,and probably rich.i do know a few ethnics who stick to their ethnic communities who do date around that height.

Few boomers and thats that.
Mostly this :feelsokman: ... and maybe a few gen X in couple with some ugly landwhale gold digger who secretly hate their bf.

Yes i have but, but they nearly always have chad facial structure and are very low inhib

[UWSL]sim, eu já vi[/UWSL]

These type of couples actually exist in curryland but are very rare and usually the girl is really hideous compared to guy

yes but he was rich, good looking, muscular but he was like 5"3

there's a 5'3 thugmaxxed latino kid at my school with a gf. I presume it's cause shes used to being around latinos more than white people.