Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Have you ever rejected a friend because he is male?

Have you ever your friends because they are not women?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★
Since most of us are starved of female attention, do you ever feel like hanging out with males is kinda boring and depressing and you start do distance your self from your friends? Have you ever rejected your friend solely cuz you do not want to hang out with men anymore?

Other way around, all the males I was ever friends with peeled away around puberty because they started getting girls and I wasn't cool to be seen with.

If anything, it's the opposite, I wish I had some motherfucker to hang out and do all kinds of stupid shit with:smonk:

What type of cucked question is this?

Other way around, all the males I was ever friends with peeled away around puberty because they started getting girls and I wasn't cool to be seen with.
This.
There are two things that change a man, money and foids.

What type of cucked question is this?
There is like a "find a friend" subreddit and I tried to co tact many guys and they all stop talking to me once they find out I am not a woman

There is like a "find a friend" subreddit and I tried to co tact many guys and they all stop talking to me once they find out I am not a woman
Yes, because most of these guys aren't looking for a "friend" they're looking for a fuckbuddy.

I dont have any irl friend since the high school i would be friend a cool dude on the act if i could my sex drive is very low due pills soo i dont give that much of a shit about foids but be a friendless person really hurts

Reject a friend?

I wish I had more friends.

The few I have are so flaky.

Since the pandemic, everyone is even flakier.

To the extent that I was maybe two or three up from the bottom of the totem pole, and may have politely declined beers once in a while with a cringe dude who is just painful to be around -- those days are long gone -- nobody asks anyone if they want to go grab a beer or do whatever.

Nobody hangs out anymore.

My experience anyway.

I wish I had a chance to rejecet a girl for wanting to be frend with me

I wish I had IRL fellow khhv friends to hang out with