Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever recieved a warning on .is? (poll)

ever got warningmaxxed?

• yes (im a free thinking chad)

• no (im a law obeying little soy cuck)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
Yes and I am surprised I am not perma'd, in the end everyone likes a bit of drama to get the blood flowing and keep the rot at bay, that's what a forum is for after all.

Unless I somehow didn't notice them, no, never.

Yes, once I accidentally trannyposted and it got moved to the sewers

Also yes 2 10% for like literally the most retarded reasons

there's some moderators on here who hate me. if you read some of my previous posts you'll get it.

Like 30. Got banned too

It's been a VERY long time since I've last been warned.

These i got for stupid agecuckism reasons from two ex mods. I probably did deserve for other things.

You haven't even been around for a full month and you think you get to decide who is a free thinking chad and who isn't?

You haven't even been around for a full month and you think you get to decide who is a free thinking chad and who isn't?
you reek of law obeying little soy cuck

I have one "No Ask An Incel posting rights" warning, and got banned once for something that happened a few weeks ago.

10% i think, way back when
I was warned for posting a discussion about an illegal subject
The post was about how I wanted to kill people but never planned on doing so and was wondering if I was the only one that thought that way

Yws but only for posting on tye wrong sectikn

I got two warnings a few months ago for "worship"

I've received a 10% once for supposedly bragging the mod said they where wrong later but went oh well it'll expire soon I said a former coworker landwhale toilet smiled and waved at me and it counted as one of the nicest experiences of my life from a toilet obviously she's not bangable not that she'd want me anyway it's just basic manners which if you live where I do from a toilet is virtually never experienced for most males. Even mentioned adverting my eyes as such a positive interaction was a little overwhelming

goodie twoshoes clownboy :feelshaha:
"goodie twoshoes"

What kind of insult/argument is this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You aren't helping your case that people here think you're a boomer