Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever posted your face online?

psyop

psyop

Larp
★★
I did once on reddit 2 years ago asking for advice and it was the generic gaslighting comments:
“change your style”
“take pics whilst doing fun activities”
“get a better haircut”
“hit the gym”
“try smiling” etc

But the most brutal one that stuck out to me was along the lines of “don’t stress, you look like one of those dudes who can get chicks when you’re older.” Meaning give up on teen love, you’ll be able to betabuxx some used 30 years ago old whore who’s been ran through by a hundred dicks. Harsh reality, at least he kept it real though

one time on discord 5 years ago and got brutally insulted.

nah. And i will never post my face online. Ever. Theres no need to when foids irl have already made it abundantly clear to me that im ugly af

“change your style”
“take pics whilst doing fun activities”
“get a better haircut”
“hit the gym”
“try smiling” etc
Listening to advices like this , led me to this forum.

i did and everyone hated me after that

I never did and never will. The fear of people irl knowing what I do in my free time or god forbid that my cucked university finds out haunts me.

You and me both. 99.99% of the "advice" that normies offer is either cope or a attempt to gaslight you into making you think that your the problem when it's really society.

Photofeeler was enough rope fuel for me.

You and me both. 99.99% of the "advice" that normies offer is either cope or a attempt to gaslight you into making you think that your the problem when it's really society.
Normies belive in the advices they give.

Yes, many times and I have regretted it every single time :feelsbadman:

Gym is the only one I took seriously and would advise all brocels to. Of course don’t go into it thinking you’re gonna get pussy, instead do it for your health and wellbeing

nah. And i will never post my face online. Ever. Theres no need to when foids irl have already made it abundantly clear to me that im ugly af
It’s not worth the risk. Imagine getting posted on tiktok and clowned by everyone

Never. Should I try it ?? and where?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back