Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever noticed that ugly men are always told to be “confident”, but when they actually are confident, they get made fun of?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Women are constantly telling men that no one likes guys who aren’t confident, are shy, have no game etc, but the moment an ugly guy acts confident everyone makes fun of him.

After they see a confident ugly dude they immediately go posting on FDS “omg an ugly guy dared to approach me, what the hell:foidSoy:

y’all remember when that cunt billie eilish was saying how ugly dudes think they rule the world and shit. I saw tons of other foids agreeing with her. They don’t actually want ugly men to be confident, they just use that as an excuse for why you aren’t getting laid, even though immediately after telling you that they go on twitter to mock you.

they also hate PUA people and cold approachers so which is it foids?

Confidence is the biggest meme ever. Maybe help us gain confidence by not rejecting us all the time. But no, you have to somehow become confident before actually being successful, which makes absolutely zero sense.

chad can get girls while having zero game but yet foids gaslight us into believing we need game to get girls

Last edited:
their goal isnt to actually give unattractive men advice, its to make them stop talking about their dating problems. they hate us and want us to suffer in silence

their goal isnt to actually give unattractive men advice, its to make them stop talking about their dating problems. they hate us and want us to suffer in silence
This

It's why you have to be smarter and see through the bullshit most offer you in life -- and by a proper bystander to most of life's bullshit. I have made sure to be the proper bystander because life is nothing but pain, so no reason to keep yourself "all in it" in a disadvantageous way.

I was told the same things too, along with the Jewshit/TV/etc. "advice" about confidence, behavior, attitude, etc. Once you see past the lies you realize it's better to have a more "retreatful," sedative approach to the world than to pretend that "going all in" makes a difference.

Plus even if "going all in" makes a difference we are mostly fucked as men anyways -- life's more a gamble for us, whereas "hard work" usually benefits women ironically because they are praised for existing more than us so "working" on top of that does do them better in their "lives."

A lot of advice is projection -- or basically a covert way to flex on you by saying your problems are not valid because they don't have them:

"Work hard" from those who have success or "feel successful."

"Learn game" from guys with better looks.

"Change your attitude" from someone who "made it" despite their attitude.

"Go to school" from one with educational aptitude and motivation/purpose in life.

"Don't be entitled" from people who get all of their wishes granted.

"Don't seek revenge" from those who have no enemies or major downfalls.

Last edited:
Damn them to hell, bitches.

They just want you to white knight women and give them ressources. They want you to think it's your fault alone for not getting women.

that cunt billie eilish was saying how ugly dudes think they rule the world and shit.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: She should talk, that ugly cunt would be one of us if not for winning the most important coin flip of anyone's life.
Bingo! :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back