Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever noticed how many 'bluepillers' are watching us?

Raider919

Raider919

Conducting raids on ideological pieces of shit > )
★★★
The thing is that VICE and other media like Assoc Press has people who monitor these sorts of forums and try to reveal people who post ideologically non-compliant content. It makes me wonder how many :bluepill:ers are just -cels, normal race gender scums, or some yellow media affiliate that is trying to doxx us.

Donald Trump Wow GIF by GIPHY News

bots mostly

no normal person with a good life lurks here tho, let alone join

The thing is that VICE and other media like Assoc Press has people who monitor these sorts of forums and try to reveal people who post ideologically non-compliant content. It makes me wonder how many :bluepill:ers are just -cels, normal race gender scums, or some yellow media affiliate that is trying to doxx us.
They care more about watching lonely incels than actual terrorists

bots mostly

no normal person with a good life lurks here tho, let alone join
i have a good life. i just don't really feel like i need or want to dishonorate my self by fucking people in my own society, so I am pretty much mostly a vol-cel.

They care more about watching lonely incels than actual terrorists
dude it's truth because the progs are the ones trying to attack law enforcement

dude it's truth because the progs are the ones trying to attack law enforcement
Dont mix law into this, Police dont give a fuck, its the FBI AND CIA GLOWNIGGERS! COMMUNISTS AND JEWS!

I don't like knowing they watch just as I get shy to piss in a public bathroom

i have a good life. i just don't really feel like i need or want to dishonorate my self by fucking people in my own society, so I am pretty much mostly a vol-cel.
Faggot we don’t want you here

I think the numbers are inflated