Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever noticed a woman looking at you with disappointment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
At was at work the other day and I had my hoodie on (I work in the freezer are in retail) and from my peripheral vision I noticed a latina foid looking at me; I then turn around and look at her and she gives me a look of utter disappointment. It was a girl around my same skin tone so she probably thought she had finally found Rico but instead all she was left starring at was a subhuman face. This same thing happened to me when one of my friends arranged me to meet one of the Brazilian girls that were working for a few months at his job. As soon as she looked at me she gave me a look of disappointment. She didn't even try talking to me, and she was just some becky-looking bitch. Fucking brutal.

She wants you to die

Implying that they ever look at me

They are disappointed and repulsed

How dare you destroy her Chad fantasy by imposing on her visual range

Was a few years ago when my boss had me train a new girl. Had to train her for 2 days. I think my boss hyped me up to this girl since I do a pretty decent job at work so I guess maybe the girl thought she was getting this cool kickass Chad to show her the ropes.

My boss introduced us and, in a business office, it is customary to shake hands. This whore said something like, "Nice to work with you" and didn't shake my hand. Didn't sit near me. Didn't even fucking say a word the whole 2 days. Just would shake her fucking head at me so I had no clue if she understood shit or had a question. God I hated that little cunt!

She worked there for about a year and a half. She rose quickly which made me hate her even more but then all a sudden she was fired. Never knew the story but I was real happy that day. A little bittersweet as well since she was in her 20s and all my other female coworkers, at the time, were 45+. She would wear thongs and shit to work so my eye candy was gone but overall it was a benefit to me for that bitch getting fired.

Imagine noticing women in 2020

Women don't look at me...wtf are you talking about

Incels are invisible.

Holes look through me with soul crushing, spine chilling hatred, contempt and disgust. They don't look at me with disappointment. They actively hate me and want me dead.

They look uncomfortable when looking at me.