Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Have you ever met anyone off Tinder?"

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
they all say "Yes" when I ask them on my chadfish account.

I just don´t understand by who though. Even my gigachad profile is not good enough to get dates on Tinder.

As much as hypergamy is real I used to have normie friends who had relative success on Tinder. Not shitloads of matches, but maybe like 1 in 10 swipes (if they swiped everything) and then they led to dates and casual sex.

So it's probably that you're coming across as an obvious Chadfish account, or you are managing to screw it up somehow. Which is rather impressive when you consider how truly easy it is for Chads in all other experiments that have been done.

no, I live in Germany.

I mostly get one word replies and women take ages to reply.

They have too many options. They must be talking to at least 4-6 guys at the same time.

So it's probably that you're coming across as an obvious Chadfish account, or you are managing to screw it up somehow. Which is rather impressive when you consider how truly easy it is for Chads in all other experiments that have been done.

Just talk to the point. No need for long conversation if you are a chad. Just ask her when you are gonna fuck. Yes, there is no social norms if you are chad so just be relaxed and talk openly.

Even my gigachad profile is not good enough to get dates on Tinder.
LARP. I only need to use a 7/10 before roasties are literally trying their absolute hardest to date him, I got 2 different roasties to agree to date my Chadfish. Either you're using a VERY obvious catfish, or your judgement is horrible.
Even if you had garbage tier conversational skills that wouldn't matter, they'd still be ready to hop on your Chadfish's dick.

As much as hypergamy is real I used to have normie friends who had relative success on Tinder. Not shitloads of matches, but maybe like 1 in 10 swipes (if they swiped everything) and then they led to dates and casual sex.

What year are we talking? Tinder in 2013 is not the same as Tinder in 2018/19.

Tinder is useless for us now

these entitled foids have no idea how easy they have it, i've never had one conversation with anyone on tinder...