Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever met anyone from this forum or know anyone from this forum personally?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
Do you know anyone from this forum personally as you know them IRL as well or even met someone from this forum IRL?

I joined a couple of days ago so obviously no

I am open and willing to meet user from this forum but they always back down and call me a fed or whatever

Me and @Master sometimes kick it on our private jet to the Maldives

I am open and willing to meet user from this forum but they always back down and call me a fed or whatever
Honestly if I get rich enough we should spar to destroy ITfags

The incel I would be most likely to meet in person on this forum would be @Logic55 since I live a whole work shift away from him

Incels.is real world meetup:

ODU0920_P1.jpg

i saw @niggers prostituting xherself in the red light district

No, but there are a few people I'd like to meet, but that's not possible, as we live thousands of miles away

Maybe I mightve walked past one of you on the street if you live in the bay area

No, but there are a few people I'd like to meet, but that's not possible, as we live thousands of miles away
Closest cel I live to is Logic55 since he lives in LA and I live in nor cal so I am most likely to meet him IRL if anything and considering how much he contributes to this forum he is most likely not a fed

Maybe I mightve walked past one of you on the street if you live in the bay area
I been to the bay area multiple times so you are actually the closest cel I live to now:feelskek:

Closest cel I live to is Logic55 since he lives in LA and I live in nor cal so I am most likely to meet him IRL if anything and considering how much he contributes to this forum he is most likely not a fed
Yeah, that would be cool if you could meet him

Since you live in the Bay Area did you see this in some femoidist sandwich shop having no men's bathroom but only a foid bathroom and a 1 person bathroom?
Screenshot 20240709 210513 Gallery

Since you live in the Bay Area did you see this in some femoidist sandwich shop having no men's bathroom but only a foid bathroom and a 1 person bathroom?
View attachment 1195808
No lol. Where in norcal you live central valley? I’ve seen similar bathrooms though mostly in sf and oakland west oaklands the wokest place on the world complete shithole

No lol. Where in norcal you live central valley? I’ve seen similar bathrooms though mostly in sf and oakland west oaklands the wokest place on the world complete shithole
I live in the 530 area is all I could say without being doxxed and if I lived in a big city like New York I would share where I lived since doxxing risk is low

Idfk how those wokefags didn't get sued for only making a foid restroom tbh

Yeah, that would be cool if you could meet him
Based, he is one of the users here I can almost confirm is not a FBIcel because he mostly posts high IQ threads and doesn't just bash foids alone not saying you shouldn't trash on foids but users who only trash on foids and don't make any effort to prove the blackpill or anything related to it is a red flag they are either a glowie or a IT infiltrator or best case scenario a low IQcel

Based, he is one of the users here I can almost confirm is not a FBIcel because he mostly posts high IQ threads and doesn't just bash foids alone not saying you shouldn't trash on foids but users who only trash on foids and don't make any effort to prove the blackpill or anything related to it is a red flag they are either a glowie or a IT infiltrator or best case scenario a low IQcel
Agreed. Infiltrators wouldn't usually put that much effort into making posts. I have typed out many long essays about personal stories of my own bad experiences as well, something that would take too much effort for an infiltrator plus be hard to fake and make it sound real.

Agreed. Infiltrators wouldn't usually put that much effort into making posts. I have typed out many long essays about personal stories of my own bad experiences as well, something that would take too much effort for an infiltrator plus be hard to fake and make it sound real.
For an infilitrator to successfully accomplish that they would need to be a former user on this forum for several years which there has been only a couple cases of that.

For an infilitrator to successfully accomplish that they would need to be a former user on this forum for several years which there has been only a couple cases of that.
Yep. Stories about what you went through are hard to fake. They'd have to lurk a long time and make one based off other's stories to sound believable.

I live in the 530 area is all I could say without being doxxed and if I lived in a big city like New York I would share where I lived since doxxing risk is low

Idfk how those wokefags didn't get sued for only making a foid restroom tbh
I live on the outskirts of the sf bay area in a nice suburb thats all ill say for now. We should do a meetup sometime in the future with all the brocels in northern cali/nevada ngl that would break the whole glowie myth. I thought you were socal this whole time didnt expect you to be all the way up there

I’m less worried ablut glowies they dont have much business on here since were doing nothing illegal mote soycucks and white knights who’d put us on youtube or smth

I’m less worried ablut glowies they dont have much business on here since were doing nothing illegal mote soycucks and white knights who’d put us on youtube or smth
Glowniggers are more worried about us going ER than meeting up for some house party like I talk about occasionally shoplifting on this forum and don't worry about the feds because the feds aren't going to give a fuck if I steal a $3.99 bag of doritos unless you admit to stealing something super expensive like a car or a PS5 then thats when the feds will come after you

Glowniggers are more worried about us going ER than meeting up for some house party like I talk about occasionally shoplifting on this forum and don't worry about the feds because the feds aren't going to give a fuck if I steal a $3.99 bag of doritos unless you admit to stealing something super expensive like a car or a PS5 then thats when the feds will come after you
Probably not many here last one was tres genco 3 years ago and he was busted by his mom not by being on this site

Probably not many here last one was tres genco 3 years ago and he was busted by his mom not by being on this site
Speaking of Tres Genco he is halfway through his sentence as we speak but even then when he gets released his chances of coming back to this forum are very very very very slim as he will just rope most likely after prison

Honestly would love to meet up with someone from here just to throw back a bunch of beers together and talk freely without having to hold myself back. It does make sense why people would be skittish but none of us are doing anything illegal so idgaf. Seriously doubt many people are in the 303/720 area on here though, it's absolutely just chads all around

Speaking of Tres Genco he is halfway through his sentence as we speak but even then when he gets released his chances of coming back to this forum are very very very very slim as he will just rope most likely after prison
He’s gonna rope when he gets out for sure he’s 5’6 and unfixably ugly he also won’t get a job because of his record so he can’t cooe with esvorts, food, and vidya so the only logical choice at that point is roping.

There's at least 5 users here living in the same city as me.

Do you know anyone from this forum personally as you know them IRL as well or even met someone from this forum IRL?
I may eventually meet up with muh boys @Todd Thundercock @Sheogorath and even ol Komesarj eventually haven’t properly decided yet. :feelshehe:

No but I would really really love to tho.

I live in Michigan so if any Michigancels are here then we may have crossed eachother

My only IRL friend made an account here in 2018. I guess he counts

I'd be cool I guess, but I doubt there's many cels from my area on this forum

I and @Master go golfing together

i saw @niggers prostituting xherself in the red light district
There comes a point in every thug’s life where he he’s gotta thug up by thugging down if you catch my drift.

Yes. I live in kerala and met @Jason Voorhees more than 10x this year. Can confirm that he is 6’1.I don’t understand how this guy is an incel. He receives ios from girls everytime we hang out, and that nigga has a deep voice as well…

I think there has to be an incel posting near me because I live in one of the most torturous places for ugly men to inhabit