Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever met a foid who turned you off sexually, because she had a deep voice?

Have you ever lost attraction to a foid, because her voice was too deep?

• Yes, no way a foid with a voice like a professional basketball playER is going to get me hard.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, a deep voice is not going to make me lose attraction to a foid.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I have.

Only one foid in my life, and it annoys the hell out of me, because it makes me feel shallow.

It’s depressing to bring up these memories, but I want to vent.

Back in 2021, I had enrolled in “Zoom university”, during the scamdemic.

I had a white foid in my business classes, she was like 18-years-old, it was hER first year in university, she looked normal (not masculine like a butch lesbian), blonde hair, blue eyes.

Her voice - was so fucking deep.

Remember, we are having class online, so hearing her voice ovER a microphone was insane.

It was like, a black dude speaking from a white foid teenagER’s body.

I feel horrible, because she was attractive - but, her deep voice creeped me out.

I wasn’t scared of her, I was just annoyed.

A male will be exploding with joy to marry hER, she probably already is married now.

I just will nevER forget hER.

foids with deep voices are gay

Over for you if a foid has a deeper voice than you

Honestly I kinda like deep female voices because they are different

Women intentionally deepen their voices around me.

I have.

Only one foid in my life, and it annoys the hell out of me, because it makes me feel shallow.

It’s depressing to bring up these memories, but I want to vent.

Back in 2021, I had enrolled in “Zoom university”, during the scamdemic.

I had a white foid in my business classes, she was like 18-years-old, it was hER first year in university, she looked normal (not masculine like a butch lesbian), blonde hair, blue eyes.

Her voice - was so fucking deep.

Remember, we are having class online, so hearing her voice ovER a microphone was insane.

It was like, a black dude speaking from a white foid teenagER’s body.

I feel horrible, because she was attractive - but, her deep voice creeped me out.

I wasn’t scared of her, I was just annoyed.

A male will be exploding with joy to marry hER, she probably already is married now.

I just will nevER forget hER.
I like somewhat deep voices in foids when its the kind of deep you expect from a attractive, mature one, which still has its big touch of femininity, but the kind where she sounds like some tyrone? fuck that.