Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever met a depressed female?

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
For depressed I mean true depressed, not depressed because she had 274 likes on her last instagram pic while the girl she competes with had 293. 

Depression that she can't think straight, she can't leave the bed and she has nothing going on in her life. 

I've never met one

depression can be caused by a chemical imbalance.

about 20 or so

only one that went through with suicide, though

Yes, my neighbor jumped out of the window just a few month ago, she did survive though.

Yes. She was a virtue signaling feminist landwhale.

most women fake depression signs for attention from chad

Just so you know, both sexes can have mental illnesses.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
most women fake depression signs for attention from chad

A lot of them do, but that doesn't mean their aren't women with mental problems.

retarded_dumbshit said:

muhhhh chemical imbalance, stupidest cope alive. depression is caused by circumstance and thinking patterns not some magical chemical imbalance.

wishiwasbigger said:
retarded_dumbshit said:
muhhhh chemical imbalance, stupidest cope alive. depression is caused by circumstance and thinking patterns not some magical chemical imbalance.

This. Just lol at women who use "muh chemical imbalance" to justify their "depression" despite them having almost everything going for them in life.

wishiwasbigger said:

It can also be hereditary.

Erenor said:
Yes, my neighbor jumped out of the window just a few month ago, she did survive though.

Females suck at committing suicide.

whogivesafucc said:
This. Just lol at women who use "muh chemical imbalance" to justify their "depression" despite them having almost everything going for them in life.

Yeah being a millionaire rock star beloved by thousands of people like Chester Bennington must be really hard for sure.

I had known a co worker female (32 yo) with schizophrenia she killed herself right after I left- Heard it only through my Facebook notifications.

modus_coperandi said:
Yeah being a millionaire rock star beloved by thousands of people like Chester Bennington must be really hard for sure.

Chester B was a subhuman.

anincelforlifelol said:
Chester B was a subhuman.

But with huge status and money. I'm sure he slayed like every other rock star.

modus_coperandi said:

Status and money can only take you so far. He probably found out women only used him for his money and fame. He was a subhuman. Without his status and money, guess where he'd be posting? Incels.me

anincelforlifelol said:
Status and money can only take you so far. He probably found out women only used him for his money and fame. He was a subhuman. Without his status and money, guess where he'd be posting? Incels.me

Not everyone is an autistic aspie obsessing over his own looks and PSL rating pictures of other men on lookism.net. I'm sure he had better things to do.

anincelforlifelol said:
modus_coperandi said:
i dont think everyone that commits suicide is because of women lol, he was probably a drug-addicted mentalcel with family problems and no close ties with people

lots of young femoids are victim to their wild hormones and they tend to go crazy. but i dont consider that depression. id rather feel that than feel the emptiness i feel now

wishiwasbigger said:
i dont think everyone that commits suicide is because of women lol, he was probably a drug-addicted mentalcel with family problems and no close ties with people

But he was also ugly dude.

anincelforlifelol said:
wishiwasbigger said:
he wasn't really even ugly tbh, maybe not lookism standards but irl standards he was fine. especially with status and fame he was basically chad

Yeah theres this place called inceltears,pretty much these depressed roasties live such shit lives they have to make fun of virgins in order to cope...I feel bad for them,I hope they get some help soon.

anincelforlifelol said:

Kurt Cobain was also an ugly subhuman. I'm sure his chemical balance was totally alright. He offed himself because females ignored him his whole life.

wishiwasbigger said:

You are 100% correct, my friend.

To answer your question, yes. However, they were suffering in silence and didn't use their illness to manipulate men around them. But, I generally am wary of "depressed" women, because they are usually trying to use their illness to somehow one-up you, implying that you aren't really suffering. Most women lack genuine empathy. Adversity does not make them more empathetic like it can men. If anything, it just makes them worse, and more sadistic.

>non muslim, regularly adultering female

>2017

>depressed

am i missing something?

A few. Most of them are just worn out and highly neurotic. Its probably a combination of all of the chemicals they guzzle in their diet, medication and the shit their heads have been filled with by our degenerate shithole feminist society has filled them with and a lack of children. If you ask me children are the best way to keep women mentally stable. If they don't have any they loose it. Their insane behaviour towards cats and dogs demonstrate this.

commander_zoidberg said:
A few. Most of them are just worn out and highly neurotic. Its probably a combination of all of the chemicals they guzzle in their diet, medication and the shit their heads have been filled with by our degenerate shithole feminist society has filled them with and a lack of children. If you ask me children are the best way to keep women mentally stable. If they don't have any they loose it. Their insane behaviour towards cats and dogs demonstrate this.

this.

opsec said:
>non muslim, regularly adultering female

>2017

>depressed

am i missing something?

Yes. Stacies are usually content with their lives, no matter what religion.

modus_coperandi said:
Kurt Cobain was also an ugly subhuman. I'm sure his chemical balance was totally alright. He offed himself because females ignored him his whole life.

On what planet was Cobain ugly?
v1.cDsxNDExMjU0MTtqOzE3NjIzOzEyMDA7NDkyOzQ5MQ

commander_zoidberg said:

With the decline of the family, there comes the decline of society.

KyloRen said:
With the decline of the family, there comes the decline of society.

The first target of social Marxism and its Jewish paymasters was the family. The demoralisation of society is the first step.

In my 27 years i walk on earth now i have only seen a handful of women where i can say ok they have legit depression and they go to doctors or a clinic. But most women just fake it to get attention so that other people help them.

anincelforlifelol said:
On what planet was Cobain ugly?
v1.cDsxNDExMjU0MTtqOzE3NjIzOzEyMDA7NDkyOzQ5MQ

I wasn't being serious. Celebrities don't give a fuck if they are ugly or Chad, they can slay whoever they want anytime they want. They still kill themselves and obviously not because life treats them bad.

commander_zoidberg said:
The first target of social Marxism and its Jewish paymasters was the family. The demoralisation of society is the first step.

I definitely fear for the future of our civilization.

Yes, but i have seen them fake it for attention too. And believe me when i say people sugarcoat the fuck out of them.

Yes, she was depressed she couldn't get a boyfriend.

She ended up getting a boyfriend.

She was 1/10 btw