Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever met a chang?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They are the biggest assholes, they are allways cocky as hell. I feel like chang is a bigger asshole then chad and Tyrone because he can't get women as easily as those two.

Yes holy shit this guy was unreal, half asian but he was like 6'2 and he had a huge frame. I remember when i first saw him when walking into class and I just felt so inferior.

Is this a Chang(lite)?
https://m.imgur.com/a/noyw6

justforlulzandkeks said:
Is this a Chang(lite)?
https://m.imgur.com/a/noyw6

[attachment=86] this is a chang, your photo is a lite.

Attachments

• o-GODFREY-GAO-900.jpg
    o-GODFREY-GAO-900.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 150
Yes females worship him almost as much as chad, especially asian females.

One of my crushes from my teenage years (who rejected me) married a pretty boy Chang. The dude seriously looked like a Korean or Japanese pop star. He really played up that look and obviously put a lot of effort into his appearance.

He was an asshole but not in the same way OP is talking about. He wasn't openly cocky, but he was extremely sneaky and manipulative. Almost certainly a sociopath, but a sneaky passive aggressive one, as opposed to a straight up aggressive one like myself.

universallyabhorred said:
Yes females worship him almost as much as chad, especially asian females.

Wrong, Chang is on the bottom of the male attractiveness scale, after chad and Tyrone.

Crustaciouse said:
Wrong, Chang is on the bottom of the male attractiveness scale, after chad and Tyrone.

Actually chadpreet is on the bottom, I wrote almost as much.

Crustaciouse said:

You'd be surprised how many women, including white women, would prefer a Chang over a Chad.  It's especially true these days considering how many koreaboos and weebs there are.

Crustaciouse said:

No way dude.

White is ALWAYS on the top.

KilluminoidBR said:
No way dude.

White is ALWAYS on the top.

That is what I wrote, I wrote after chad and tyrone to imply chad is first and Tyrone is second.

I meant that chang is last after chad and tyrone, he is in third place.

I've seen one, but i never associated with one. My Vietnamese friend is a Changlite though.

Chang acts like a asshole because when standing next to Chad he looks like a incel. Tyrone also kills him in seconds with a small dick joke.
Still Chad > all. True Chad is unmoggable.

Yeah, I have met a Chang. He's cool, though.

Oh yeah, I'm friends with one but he's gay so I don't mind him. He is blackpilled in a way - he sees stacies slut it up around him and is disgusted by it.

I saw some when I was visiting California, but they were with sub-5 femorrhoid Asians.

Asian Chad gets all the non-Asian girls.
Asian girls go for millionaire fat bald 80 year old sexpats.

Asian smv in the dating market varies wildly, they are absolutely in the bottom in the west where there isnt asian concentration.

Still the game goes around wtih the CC, a pretty boy WILL slay without fail while simps are universal. Same reason why so many japanese bussiness men are virgin and rise of herbivore men

Chadpreet > Chang, I did tinder experiments to confirm this.