Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever hit your parents back?

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
I kicked my father right in the face while he was asleep on the couch in the living room. He didn't stop mentioning it for weeks and was angry af. He only got to beat me up for it after I came back home, 3 days later. I was at my grandma.

I was 14 and he deserved it. He use to beat me for fun. That's also not the only time I hit him, but it was the most brutal one.

As for my mother, I slapped her couple of times in life and once I threw a fake snake on her while she was on balcony, she almost fell down.

Fucking whore was beating me whenever she was frustrated in life or when she would get to blame for my own life failures. I only slapped her in self defence tho, and nowadays I don't need to as she's afraid to hit me again.

Jesus :feelsmega: No I didn't hit them back, because they didn't hit me in the first place.

Of course, even pulled knives.

I wish my parents would have punched and abused my worthless ass brutally.

I did that too but never cut anyone :/

me neither, I don’t wanna go to jail, I just use it to scare them and they fall for it.

Yes, fuck them.

I kicked my father right in the face while he was asleep on the couch in the living room. He didn't stop mentioning it for weeks and was angry af. He only got to beat me up for it after I came back home, 3 days later. I was at my grandma.

I was 14 and he deserved it. He use to beat me for fun. That's also not the only time I hit him, but it was the most brutal one.

As for my mother, I slapped her couple of times in life and once I threw a fake snake on her while she was on balcony, she almost fell down.

Fucking whore was beating me whenever she was frustrated in life or when she would get to blame for my own life failures. I only slapped her in self defence tho, and nowadays I don't need to as she's afraid to hit me again.
No

Was to small and weak to hit them, would have ended up murdered if I had off, I should have rang the cops tbh

no officr i ma good boy

Yes I have, since I fight back they have stopped

Sounds justified. They won't hit you if they know you can beat them worse. I've never hit my dad. I have pushed my mom away from me when she'd put her hands on me when she was mad.

We got into many gun fights. I'd spray them with the mac11 and they'd fire back with the AK and uzi. I got shot a few times in my childhood but now I can dodge bullets with ease.

We got into many gun fights. I'd spray them with the mac11 and they'd fire back with the AK and uzi. I got shot a few times in my childhood but now I can dodge bullets with ease.

over for somalicels
9_singlesnewsite074.jpg

based and bad boy maxxed

go to your room and think about what you did

I wish i hit them back tbh i was too low T soy tbh i had too much too lose back then .

Damn, this is sad to read that sucks man

I pushed my mother back. When I was actually hit by my dad as a kid I was to young to hit back. At least that ass left like my original father