Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel have you ever held a girl's hand

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
how does it feel

Nope, have you

:feelsUgh:greycel thread:feelsUgh:

No
.....Answers pretty obvious bro

:feelshmm:

Never and never will :cryfeels:

Like relationship held?
No

But I've held some of my female cousin's hands when we were younger. At work when I would shake hands in the office I usually tried to linger so I could feel the softness of their skin.

I'm posting in .co

But I've held some of my female cousin's hands when we were younger. At work when I would shake hands in the office I usually tried to linger so I could feel the softness of their skin.
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Like relationship held?
No

how does it feel
How are we suppose to know?
maybe fakecel, female relatives or some activity

Yes, in high school we used to do dancing in PE in the run-up to Christmas events (I never went to them) and it was mixed dancing and the girls would swap around.

Yes and it felt weird as hell like it was all nasty and smelled ike piss.

Well I didn't really held her hand i just touched for few nanoseconds before she pulled away in disgust.

Not romantically, that’s why I’m KHHV

pls dont remind me again that i haven't

do formal handshakes count ?

Never done it

Of course bro! I always hold the hand of my gf pictured here:
79829386 113185806845163 3583180864831327262 n 820x1024optimal

She loves it, It feels great bro, you should try it :chad:.

Jfl at the state of this place, asking an incel forum if they've ever held a girls hand:feelsseriously:

at church they force girls to hold your hand sometimes (if you are sitting next to one in youth group)

when i whas young in school like 2 times because teacher told us to. She let go as soon as the teacher wasn't looking

that avi tho.
is the guy still alive?

I did it once with a female friend, as a joke.

Ive considered going to a female masseuse, nothing sexual just human contact.