Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever harrased or stalked women?

Have you stalked or harassed women?

• I have harassed women IRL

• I have harassed women online

• I have stalked women IRL

• I have stalked women online

• I have never harassed or stalked women

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
The most common boogieman of normie retards is that involuntary celibate men are creeps that stalk and harass women.
But how much of this is really the case?

If anything it's foids who harassed me

this thread is glowing like expired radioactive milk
It is true that I have been recruited by the law enforcement groups.

Glowing more than soldier wounds in the American civil war after Photorhabdus-Infections

I don’t even look at women

Define "harassment" and "stalking"

Get out of here stalker.
I’m actually a fakecel cause your mom jumped on my dick. But then I woke up when the alarm rang and needed to get ready for work.

Define "harassment" and "stalking"
Have you directly messaged individual shit talk to women, or asked for bob vagene, or made said comments/requests to her in person?
Have you tracked a single woman online for an extended period of time? Have you followed a woman around Irl to see where she goes or what she does?

My personal bet is that maybe 5% of inkwells have done any of that shit.

My mere existence is a harassment to foids

I don't care when rosties are harassed or stalked. Only cucks act like they care about rosties being harassed. Those same cucks don't care when non chads are harassed.

My mere existence is a harassment to foids
Not covered by the criminal codex :dab::dab::dab:
I don't care when rosties are harassed or stalked. Only cucks act like they care about rosties being harassed. Those same cucks don't care when non chads are harassed.
I don't care either. Just wanted to see how frail the crux of normie accusation really is.

Have you tracked a single woman online for an extended period of time? Have you followed a woman around Irl to see where she goes or what she does?
Cucks won't care if a rostie tracked chads online for an extended period of time, or followed a chad to see where he goes.

I'm a law abiding citizen fuck you

I used to take videos of women's back sides in the supermarket

No, that's a quick way of getting arrested anymore. I wouldn't advise for anybody.

It's never been more easier to have men thrown in jail by women than it is today, all of you youngins be smart out there. :feelsjuice:

You try following woman with your camera phone out and see how low inhib you are
I don't have any need to do so, seems pointless. Just implied that it's so petty and hardly warrants the harassment tag.

I used to take videos of women's back sides in the supermarket
peak autism
Have you directly messaged individual shit talk to women, or asked for bob vagene, or made said comments/requests to her in person?

My personal bet is that maybe 5% of inkwells have done any of that shit.
i mean is it really stalking to look at someone else's social media? i mean it seems like your bar is pretty low

peak autism

i mean is it really stalking to look at someone else's social media? i mean it seems like your bar is pretty low
I meant sitting in their social media. Like obsessed all day.

@SocialzERo buy some books to read while doing time :fbi:

No, that's a quick way of getting arrested anymore. I wouldn't advise for anybody.

It's never been more easier to have men thrown in jail by women than it is today, all of you youngins be smart out there. :feelsjuice:

Selecting all the options to fuck with the law enforcement database. :feelsLSD::feelsmage:

I've taken creepshots irl but ive never been low inhib enough to grope a bitch or some shit

Not really, unless you count staring at someone's ass or tits.

Intense staring doesn't count as stalking. What do you mean by harrasing? I have said to one woman at work that I need to use knife to check if
blood flows in her veins because her arms were cold but this is supposed to be a joke.