Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had true friends?

I had friends as a child. In my early teens i had some friends i used to play online games with but that's about it. I think adults are incapable of having true friends.

I had friends as a child. In my early teens i had some friends i used to play online games with but that's about it. I think adults are incapable of having true friends.

you have been here since 2018

I had a normie friend that introduced me to weed and we talked and hanged out a lot. He evens stood up for me once in class. Unfortunately, we dont really have contact anymore nowadays and we both went our own ways

Around puberty is when they started to distance themselves from me, realizing being seen with me hurt their social status and ability to get foids to like them.

Last edited:
I had friends in middle school who would trick me and bully me

Just maybe 1 or 2 in elementary school. Ones I've talked to online just seem to want money.

no, never happened. only acquaintances

I never had any friends

Never. All the human population are my enemy

Nope. Most of them that i thought were true friends barely ever text me and never hung out with me. Some never even chose to give me any sort of contact with them. I’m just meaningless to most people.

Not even nerd friends?
now a days nerds are accepted highly. As long as your chad or normie. They have their friend groups and don’t wanna accept you in it. I already tried to be accepted by them and not even they cared enough about me

If they were true - where are they now? Ive had tons of friends, but none of them were true.

Last edited:
Nope. Most of them that i thought were true friends barely ever text me and never hung out with me. Some never even chose to give me any sort of contact with them. I’m just meaningless to most people.

No not once and i haven`t had any for 2 years

no but I trust 2 peeps who can keep my secrets

In elementary school yes
Plus one incelish dude in hs and uni before he betrayed me

Yes, I had a bunch of brocels in school, then I lost contact. After which I had the one in highschool,,,,
Now I'm all alone in uni....

I had someone I was “friends” with back in primary school, he was very ugly but also always made me laugh. He was also incredibly smart and talking to him was just nice. That guy knew everything. He had an actual personality unlike me, as much as that term is memed to death here. He also always knew a good joke. Like it was genetic. No matter what it was, that guy could crack a joke about it. Sadly, he never ascended. He roped 3 years ago… he had an actually deformed face and an awful crooked nose, and also protruding bulging eyes, and narrow frame, to name a few of his flaws.

Nature is fucking cruel man. That was probably the only person I could consider my friend in this world and I actually let him down because I was a bluepilled retard cuck back then... :feelsbadman: I wonder if he would be still alive if I actually emphasized with his struggles instead of mindlessly telling him that it might somehow get better for him.

I don't fully trust anyone or form emotional bonds to people so never. Usually I just divide people into:
- Those who have my back and we do shit for each other, cooperating to stay alive and thrive (mother, father etc.)
- Acquaintances who are just for intellectual contact and realising social needs.
- Humans and other creatures that are out of my immediate circle.

I can love ideals, but I cannot love or befriend others. I still call some people "friends" because it is a convenient word, but I don't really feel bonded to any of them.

Not really they were all fair weather friends or people that pitied me and shit like that .

In my early teens i had some friends i used to play online games with but that's about it. I think adults are incapable of having true friends.
Yeah same. As a kid I had "friends" but they were making fun of me.