Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Have you ever had to sit next to some cunt on a airplane or bus?

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
I was on a packed airplane and forced to sit next to a Stacy bitch one time. They always do the “ew you are disgusting are you looking at me? Gross.” vibe anytime I am near one. I made sure to act really uncomfortable and sit as far as I could away from her on my chair and looked the other direction the entire time I was on the flight while also not saying a single word to her. I try to match the vibe they give me and reject them and show I have absolutely zero interest in them at all as to not make them feel desired or attractive. I also had to sit next to some stupid cunt on the bus. It was the last seat and she was using it to hold her backpack. I forced her to move her backpack to let me sit and she let out an irritable groan. I matched her vibe and groaned and acted disgusted and annoyed with her refusing to even look at her.

I also had to sit next to some stupid cunt on the bus. It was the last seat and she was using it to hold her backpack. I forced her to move her backpack to let me sit and she let out an irritable groan
Should have flayed her