Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever had sleep paralysis?

Have you ever had sleep paralysis?

• Total voters
FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
I used to have it almost every night.

It's only happened to me once, very weird experience
Felt like someone placed a huge slab on me and I couldn't move

Never had it but how is it like? Did a Tyrone stand in your room in an angry manner?
I didn't have hallucinations or anything it just felt like I had something heavy on my chest and I couldn't move

Never had it but how is it like? Did a Tyrone stand in your room in an angry manner?
I had it few times it was very terrifying.

I had it many times when I was growing up. Some demons always threw themselves at me and it looked like they were tickling me but it wasn't tickling but that's what it felt like a little, it wasn't painful but I could feel their hands going into me, it was very uncomfortable and also a massive aura of terror would swell over me. It was among the most uncomfortable experiences in my life.

It stopped happening for years now though... And I actually tried to re-experience it on purpose when I was experimenting with OOBE and Astral Projections but I have failed to do so.

I had a half-success in where I entered a state, I made a thread about it, but I tried to fuck the sleep paralysis demon in the ass, she took a form of some woman, I couldn't make up her face but idc, she had ass so I tried to fuck her. Didn't get paralysis demon since then that was years ago :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

That feel when even sleep paralysis demons reject you, it's over.

No but I've hallucinated shit when hungover and/or sleep deprived.

No never. I'm guessing it's probably caused by a malnourished brain or medications, high adrenaline. Typical normie problems.

In my teen years it was common. One time I had a nightmare someone was killing me in my room and I work up with the sleep paralysis. That was the scariest shit ever

In my teen years it was common. One time I had a nightmare someone was killing me in my room and I work up with the sleep paralysis. That was the scariest shit ever
Yh idk why it mostly happens when you are growing up somebody should investigate this.

The scariest part about those sleep paralysis dreams is the atmosphere in them, the aura of terror. I never felt anything like that since, its an indescribable terror you have to experience to know what it is, it's literally not a human feeling it cannot be experienced outside of those dreams I feel.

Yeah it's really weird tho.

Like I feel this kinda pressure in my head and then I can't move for like 20 seconds. It's really weird.

It happens to me about every 2 weeks

i used to have it constantly

no but I was getting paranoid on a daily bassices it was like a nightmare couldnt sleep felt like i was stalked