Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever had sex?

Have you ever had sex?

• Yes, with a hooker

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Yes, she wasn't a hooker

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Yes, with a dude

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Nope, I am a virgin

Votes: 65 67.0%

• Total voters
I'm born to die a virgin. Women aren't for me.

This is a poll that needs to show who voted what.

You're 6'4'' BBC, right?

yes, with civillians and many hookers.

also with a dude, because I was sexually abused as a kid.

only with guys, I need to make sure I'm straight.

Last edited:
Virgin

I would get a hooker but apparently a lot of them are racist so I’m likely to be rejected for my middle eastern heritage

You look white af.

Virgin

I would get a hooker but apparently a lot of them are racist so I’m likely to be rejected for my middle eastern heritage

Oh man you are trolling this aint possible uhsauhsahusauhuhashusauh

Virgin

Oh yeah, hookers are racist--that's the only possible explanation for why they exclude certain racial groups from their client pool. Darned racist hookers.

Yes I've had sex, not with hookers.

You know who you're talking to, right?

I have had sex with only one girl. Loved it, but the girl got annoying. Now I'm volcel.

never had sex, doubt I ever will

i had sex with like 10 civilian girls and countless hookers before schizophrenia

I would hope the ~29%% of dudes who answered "Yes, she wasn't a hooker" are just trolling. If someone is actually like that, lol if they're participating in an incel forum.

I would hope the ~29%% of dudes who answered "Yes, she wasn't a hooker" are just trolling. If someone is actually like that, lol if they're participating in an incel forum.

Incel isn't the same as virgin.

I fuck about 27 different girls a day. I legit can't go outside without getting IOI's from 4 year old girls to 70 year old grannies. I have to lock myself in my basement and I am scared to leave the house due to every single girl trying to sexually assault me as soon as I go outside.

inb4 some low iq autist takes this seriously

how can anyone consider himself incel if he has had sex with a woman that's not a hooker? fucking fakecels.

Yes with a mare last summer. Can't wait for next spring.

I fuck about 27 different girls a day. I legit can't go outside without getting IOI's from 4 year old girls to 70 year old grannies. I have to lock myself in my basement and I am scared to leave the house due to every single girl trying to sexually assault me as soon as I go outside.

inb4 some low iq autist takes this seriously
k e k

Virgin

Not sure if you're joking or trolling. You're WHITE(-passing).

how can anyone consider himself incel if he has had sex with a woman that's not a hooker? fucking fakecels.

This. Everyone who voted he had sex with a female that wasn't a hooker should be banned.

Yes, she wasn't a hooker
Votes: 14 26.4%

The state of this site, all those fakecels need to fuck off.

Yes, she wasn't a hooker
Votes: 14 26.4%

The state of this site, all those fakecels need to fuck off.
If you read the rules you will see that incels aren't the same thing as truecels and are allowed here. I did have sex with a femoid almost a decade ago so I'm disqualified as truecel but not as incel since I can't get a gf anymore (oldcel, baldcel, more difficult market etc) so I'm by all means celibate and not by choice (involuntary celibate = incel).

If you read the rules you will see that incels aren't the same thing as truecels and are allowed here. I did have sex with a femoid almost a decade ago so I'm disqualified as truecel but not as incel since I can't get a gf anymore (oldcel, baldcel, more difficult market etc) so I'm by all means celibate and not by choice (involuntary celibate = incel).

Fuck off, lmao.
You previously stated in an argument with me
"You never heard of AWALT either. If you are deemed unattractive by one female you are to all of them. Femoids all like the same thing."
Which according to your logic is enough to deem you as attractive since one female found you attractive. You are a pathetic fakecel, this isn't a place for you.

Fuck off, lmao.
You previously stated in an argument with me
"You never heard of AWALT either. If you are deemed unattractive by one female you are to all of them. Femoids all like the same thing."
Which according to your logic is enough to deem you as attractive since one female found you attractive. You are a pathetic fakecel, this isn't a place for you.
I used to have hair and baldness is a death sentence. Also we are talking about 2000 - 2009, when FB, Tinder, IG etc didn't exist or were insignificant. We are also now in the #MeToo era so the game has definitely changed.

I used to have hair and baldness is a death sentence. Also we are talking about 2000 - 2009, when FB, Tinder, IG etc didn't exist or were insignificant. We are also now in the #MeToo era so the game has definitely changed.

Get a hair transplant then silly, baldness is no excuse for being a volcel.

Get a hair transplant then silly, baldness is no excuse for being a volcel.
Will you pay for it? I'm a poorcel.

I can’t pass as white because I have a full blown Arab name.

Only way I could pass as white would be through legally changing my name; and that’s a level of betaness i’ll never stoop to.

Ah, I know the pain of having a foreign name in UK.
It's fucking shite, you're going to get absolutely raped in the job market.

Get a job then.
What a normiefag insult. as if I could decrete myself a willing employer and pass the normie questionaire ("why should we hire you? Why did you choose our company? What are your hobbies? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?")
As if I had any talent or experience too.

This is one of the few times where my autism is a blessing

They have to give me an interview under the equality act due to having a registered disability.

Fuck, might go get diagnosed then, since I'm like 90% sure I'm an autist.

Yeah, I have. It's not something I'm proud of.

We have fakecels