Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever had any paranormal experiences?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
The scariest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was with my family on a ranch we rented out for a few days in Georgia. One day I was really tired and decided to stay alone in the big house all by myself while they went to the town. Soon after they left I realized just how creepy the whole thing was, the house was on a hill and it had large windows for me to look out of. I started hearing noises coming from downstairs and the sound of the strong winds hitting the house was not helipn so i decided to barricade myself on a room that was in the attic. I brought with me my BB gun and a knife, ready to make my last stand if something came for me. The noises where of things falling and moving around also i could have sworn i heard footsteps once. Anyways at one point i decided to come down and take a walk around the house, i remember the videos i seen of the skinwalker or other monsters that lurked rural areas. I looked out the window to a pasture and i saw a deer staring right back at me. I almost got a heart attack because of that... Anyways that was basically it, moral of the story dont stay in a big house by yourself in the middle of nowhere.

i was nightwalking with headphones and was minding my own business until I peered behind me to see a man wearing some sort of pouch or bag or something. as i kept walking i peered behind me again after 2 seconds to see he seemingly vanished into thin air, which spooked me seeing if he ran i would have seen him and even heard him, but nope there was nothing behind me. this freaked me out so i quickened my walking pace and was heading home until i peered to my right and saw a tall dark figure wearing some sort of black robe in the distance (keep in mind this was during 3am-ish) and it just looked so spooky which shat me up so i walked a lot faster not looking behind me and safely made it home

never nightwalked after that

One time i was home alone about to go to school and hear a light switch flick on or off down the other end of the house. I ran out the front door and went to school even though i wasnt ready yet

i was nightwalking with headphones and was minding my own business until I peered behind me to see a man wearing some sort of pouch or bag or something. as i kept walking i peered behind me again after 2 seconds to see he seemingly vanished into thin air, which spooked me seeing if he ran i would have seen him and even heard him, but nope there was nothing behind me. this freaked me out so i quickened my walking pace and was heading home until i peered to my right and saw a tall dark figure wearing some sort of black robe in the distance (keep in mind this was during 3am-ish) and it just looked so spooky which shat me up so i walked a lot faster not looking behind me and safely made it home

never nightwalked after that
Creepy

Never because I don't leave my house, or that I don't ever have any.

When i was about 14 i was at my mates house and we were downstairs in his bedroom playing n64. The front door suddenly opened. Went up and shut it. It opened again. Shut it an locked it. A few mins later we heard a crashing noise coming from the living room upstairs.

Swear to god we though there was an intruder in there, so we went up with a bakey bat and a golf club ready to smash some cunt. Nobody there. But his sword which sat in the side of the room next to a cabinet was lying out in the middle of the floor. Even if it fell it couldn't of fallen that far into the centre of the room.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but being young at the time it gave me goosebumps. Of all the things that had moved, it had to be the fucking sword. I'm not saying its paranormal but shit like that does mess with your heid.

Once i was doing my nightwalks(2018) not that long ago.
It was pretty dark and i was walk down tye side of the road. I saw a BMW suv and an old looking guy with sunglasses in it. It was almost midnight and that guy stared at me for a second from his suv. After 5 mins i saw the same suv with a different driver. He also had sunglasess. And the same thing happened, he satred at me for a moment and vanished.