Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever had an NDE (near death experience)

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Was browsing r/NDE and found some of it interesting. From what I’ve gathered they transcend all faiths and even atheists have reported having them. Almost all of them are positive and even many of the ones that start off hellish or negative turn out to be positive. Interesting reads and some of them do sound very believable especially since the God that Abrahamic religions believe in are rivaled by just as many ndes that just report a being of overwhelming light and love.

Have you read about near-death experiences and DMT?

nah i cant say i have. Sounds like quite the interesting experience though.

Have you read about near-death experiences and DMT?
Yes many in the scientific community believe ndes are just last minute dmt hallucinations before the brain dies. This would explain the out of body experiences that come with many ndes. They still have never had a fully defined scientific explanation though.

Unfortunately I have not

Yea a good amount, most notably once when i was a kid i fell off my trike and faceplanted so hard i had to be taken to the ER to get surgery done it's a wonder i haven't died of blood loss or that my neck didn't snap tbh, the other time was me getting almost hit by a car.

291F3D3C 6F60 449B BD27 60EF38DC8003

I have like 5 of these in black ops 3 zombies

bo3 is my fav by a mile
I played a bit of the mp and it's aight'.
I just haven't played any cod to a noticeable extent since ghosts.
But for me personally bo1 had the best zombies maps.

I played a bit of the mp and it's aight'.
I just haven't played any cod to a noticeable extent since ghosts.
But for me personally bo1 had the best zombies maps.
I’ve only ever played zombies mode I have never touched any other mode in my life lol

Yeah, zombies is way more fun imo.
I only own black ops 2,3, and 4 so idk what the original maps are like but I’ve played the remastered versions on bo3

Bookmarked. Will respond later.
Jfl I'm being serious ffs. Rn I've been reading r/nde it's actually so interesting.

Also I found out that the only sin god doesn't forgive you for is chattin shit about him which I may have done I can't remember so I'm fucked.

When I was 7, I had a bad fever (43 degrees Celsius).
Suddenly I noticed I'm in the air, near the ceiling.
I looked down and saw it's true, I'm hovering in the air.
Then I wanted to go back down and I was back down on the sofa again

Once when I was younger (I'm not sure how old I was. Somewhere around 10yr) I was climbing a tree that was partially over a ledge that water was beneath. I then was about to climb down and couldn't reach the ground while hanging from the lowest branch. So I hopped down and slipped into the water. I then desperately tried to swim but for some reason I couldn't (probably because of the shock I was experiencing from drowning). I then constantly bobbed up and down in the water gasping for air each time I surfaced. But one time I hit my head on a dock and was unable to surface to breath. Then a Chad managed to pull me out of the water and lay me on the ground where the paramedics were waiting. Once there I felt fine and tried to get up to go and play but I was told by my mom and the paramedics to stay laying there. I obliged and layed there. I was then taken to the hospital via ambulance and I started to feel sick. The person transporting me told me to just puke on the floor but I declined as puking on the floor didn't make my mom to happy at home. Once I was in the room where I would stay they handed me a paper bag in which I puked in. That's my near death experience

Jfl I'm being serious ffs. Rn I've been reading r/nde it's actually so interesting.

Also I found out that the only sin god doesn't forgive you for is chattin shit about him which I may have done I can't remember so I'm fucked.
Not necessarily. It only becomes an unforgivable sin when you talk bad about the lord all the way to the end and remain unrepentant. The apostle Paul started out a fervent opposer of Christ and his disciples.

When I was 7, I had a bad fever (43 degrees Celsius).
Suddenly I noticed I'm in the air, near the ceiling.
I looked down and saw it's true, I'm hovering in the air.
Then I wanted to go back down and I was back down on the sofa again
That would be ""Astral Projection"" aka an OBE rather than a NDE.

Last edited:
No but ive had a OOBE

The light is a trap.
It's
Like a bug zapper for souls.

Not necessarily. It only becomes an unforgivable sin when you talk bad about the lord all the way to the end and remain unrepentant. The apostle Paul started out a fervent opposer of Christ and his disciples.
O I hope that's true. God seems like a good bloke if he is rlly real. I gotta look more into it tho I know nothing about religion

Yeah I have one every morning when I look at my face in the mirror.