Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever had a hot teacher when you were in school?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★
Title.

When I was in fifth grade I had a hot art teacher. She was really young for being a teacher like 27-28, brunette with blue eyes. She would always wear super tight leggings but most of the time the tee would cover her beautiful perfect ass. That year I made sure I didn't skip any of her classes. Unfortunately I didn't have a phone at the time because I was only 11, so her ass will only be a part of my memory, but if we somehow make time travel a reality I will travel back to 2012 and rape her fair and square until I have a heart attack

I had a hot french teacher, one of my classmates even jerked off to her in the school washroom

Not me personally, but I've definitely had hot teachers at my school that I just wanted to fuck so bad.

I had a hot french teacher, one of my classmates even jerked off to her in the school washroom
I even found her socials but the bitch has everything private. And I doubt I can found pics of her from 2012 in bikini or leggings showing butt so jerking off to her would be great but impossible atm

Yes. My math teacher was hot as fuck, White blonde, with blue eyes, huge tits, glasses, and an ass to kill for. I swear, every guy in class must have fantasized about those beautiful melons on their faces and all the things they'd do to/with her. I know I did. She was in her mid-late 20s when we were all 13-14. Every single guy in class wanted to fuck her, and rightly so.

No because all EE teachers are literal roasties. I bet @WorthlessSlavicShit @PolskiKartofel @To koniec can relate.

Yes. My math teacher was hot as fuck, White blonde, with huge tits, glasses, and an ass to kill for. I swear, every guy in class must have fantasized about those beautiful melons on their faces and all the things they'd do to/with her. I know I did. She was in her mid-late 20s when we were all 13-14. Every single guy in class wanted to fuck her, and rightly so.
This is so suicidefuel. I think 90% of guys fantasize of being raped by a hot teacher at that age

The "hottest" teacher I had was a skinny Russian MTB in her late-20s.

Not really, they were all beckies at best.

I had one high tier becky who was my English teacher. She was in her 20s and was an aspiring singer who went to concerts, but she was a bitch. I wish I could cock slap her for bullying me all those years, in Minecraft.

No because all EE teachers are literal roasties. I bet @WorthlessSlavicShit @PolskiKartofel @To koniec can relate.
One of the youngest teachers was in late 30s, but most are 50-55+ (median age of teachers in PL is 53).

One of the youngest teachers was in late 30s, but most are 50-55+ (median age of teachers in PL is 53).
Same. Never began for us. We could've never fucked our teachers. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yes 30year old turkish whore but ngl i fantasized about even my 50year old teachers when I was younger idk what the fuck was wrong with me

Yes 30year old turkish whore but ngl i fantasized about even my 50year old teachers when I was younger idk what the fuck was wrong with me
Yea same. I was so fucking rapey and would jerk off 7 times a day when I was 13-17

Of course. Throughout the years, I had a massive crush on one in particular, my 6th grade English teacher. My 1st grade teacher, 3rd grade teacher, and 8th grade French teacher were also hot. I used to look at their feet every time they wore flip flops or open toe high heels

I had a German Teacher who was curvy in a good way, A Cooking/Sewing Teacher Who, wow if I could? I would not pull out and go round after round. and last a Music Teacher whose ass was even better than the German ones.

If you wonder Yes My "Cooperation" Grade was the worst in all three subjects

Pretty much same. One young and average, the others either old, or fat, or both.

This is so suicidefuel. I think 90% of guys fantasize of being raped by a hot teacher at that age
I was in the 10% that fantasized about raping her.

There was a couple, all of the chads would try to hit on them too and they professionally enjoyed it to the point where it was so obvious she wanted to get fucked off the clock. My old senior school coordinator was a milf that had a fat ass. She awoken my fetish for pencil skirts