Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever gotten your ass kick by Tyrone/Chad?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Like the title says, have you ever been beaten by an Chad/Tyrone or any other high t retard? It could be in public or a time you were secluded. Also tell me if you got any revenge or not.

I always hit first or back

No bur I always pack a tool just in case, mang

Like the title says, have you ever been beaten by an Chad/Tyrone or any other high t retard? It could be in public or a time you were secluded. Also tell me if you got any revenge or not.

Chad assaulted me weekly back in my middle school days. Only happened a couple times since then.

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

I always hit first or back
I wish I had your confidence. I’ve never been in a fight and I’m a stick so I wouldn’t do well

i got pressured by a chad for looking at his toilet

I was bullied by chads and normies, but never physically assaulted.

I wish I had your confidence. I’ve never been in a fight and I’m a stick so I wouldn’t do well
Take classes. Start with boxing, when you advance a bit move on to kickboxing and then learn new skills in grappling.

Yes

a tyrone tried to beat me up in school for no reason

he just came up to me and wanted to fight me JFL

I didnt do anything tho

and I didnt get revenge

but he got kicked from school for some other reasons later

Take classes. Start with boxing, when you advance a bit move on to kickboxing and then learn new skills in grappling.
I c. Good shit man, I had some people tell me they did boxing.

Yeah. Plus I got beat up by a man in his 50s this past summer. He was no Chad.

I regularly get my ass beat in the ring by 6'5 ogres.